Reviews for Seal Mishaps
loretta537 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I love this story, please update it soon
Mickyg Luvs Most Stuff chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Phooey.. Everything you right is so epic, yet they are almost never complete D:
Michael chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
The scene is Denethor dining after Pippin swears his allegence and service to Minas Tirith and Denethor.
the singer is Billy Boyd, who was Pippin.
9foxgrl chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
cool
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Pippin's song, after he is inducted into the Stewards' force. The Steward's youngest son is fighting in the first skirmish of the final war.
red neo ranger chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Loved it keep it up can't wait to read more
Chade chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I don't know if you already have gotten an answer to this but the song is sung by Pippin to Denethor after he swears fealty to him. The scene has cuts to Faramir and his men charging across to Osgiliath after he was ordered to retake it by Denethor and the song finishes with Faramir and his men being shot by Gothmog and his orcs. I can't remember the actual name of the song but it's my favourite from the Lord of the Rings trilogy soundtracks.

I'll also use this as a chance to say that I love your stories and look forward to reading any more that you upload. Keep up the brilliant work!
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Ah, again, such fun that I wouldn't mind seeing continued. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
FangirlKatydid chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I have that song on my ipod! Pip sang it to Denethor while he was eating.
Kittens Kat chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
You are AWESOME!_!
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
AH, fun, fun fic. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Jostanos chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

Hee hee hee! The academy, Hiashi, and all of Konoha has received something that has changed their lives:

Mochi, Naru, Hinata, Sasuke, and Hizashi! All of them seal Mastersand all of them helping turn Canon verse upside down!
Silver-Moon-Light94 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
ah Mochi is just plain epic! glad she is setting that other world straight from their asshat tendencies. lol keep up with the fantastic writing! can't wait for the next chapter!

-silver
Bobboky chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Very good
Dannichigo chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Lol. Obvoously! XD I love Mochi. - She's so epic! 0 Thanks for all the updates. - I look forward to the next. -