Reviews for Seal Mishaps
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 1/15
Muwahahahahhahhhhhaa! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! XD
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 1/15
#cackles maniacally# OMG LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/15
SQWEEEEEEEE! Go fanfiction! Break the walls of the canon verse down. XD LOL
I blame you for my recent addiction to the Naruto universe/crossovers. :D Thanks ever soo much! Whoot!
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
I miss this one as well. Thanks for writing what you did of it, and bye for now.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I love this story, please update it soon
Mickyg Luvs Most Stuff chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Phooey.. Everything you right is so epic, yet they are almost never complete D:
Michael chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
The scene is Denethor dining after Pippin swears his allegence and service to Minas Tirith and Denethor.
the singer is Billy Boyd, who was Pippin.
9foxgrl chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
cool
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Pippin's song, after he is inducted into the Stewards' force. The Steward's youngest son is fighting in the first skirmish of the final war.
red neo ranger chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Loved it keep it up can't wait to read more
Chade chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I don't know if you already have gotten an answer to this but the song is sung by Pippin to Denethor after he swears fealty to him. The scene has cuts to Faramir and his men charging across to Osgiliath after he was ordered to retake it by Denethor and the song finishes with Faramir and his men being shot by Gothmog and his orcs. I can't remember the actual name of the song but it's my favourite from the Lord of the Rings trilogy soundtracks.

I'll also use this as a chance to say that I love your stories and look forward to reading any more that you upload. Keep up the brilliant work!
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Ah, again, such fun that I wouldn't mind seeing continued. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
FangirlKatydid chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I have that song on my ipod! Pip sang it to Denethor while he was eating.
Kittens Kat chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
You are AWESOME!_!
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
AH, fun, fun fic. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »