Reviews for Black Velvet
Urban-Bourne chapter 32 . 5/6
Molly frustrates the living daylights out of me
Jadedkebabs chapter 32 . 4/3
Love this story. Looking forward to an update
Dude...
It’s been too long
Please, please, please finish this
Sasha8812 chapter 32 . 1/18
Please UPDATE!
I'M DYING FOR NEXT CHAPTER TILL THE END!
Bookworm742 chapter 32 . 12/31/2017
Oh my god! No! You cannot just end it here! I need to know what happens. I’m literally in tears. Please update!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/24/2017
OMG I BLOODY HOPE THIS WILL GET UPDATED BECAUSE YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS. I LOVE THIS STORY VERY VERY MUCH. ALSO CASSIE IS A BITCH
TeaTHYME chapter 32 . 7/26/2017
I'm so in love with your story, it's been keeping me on my toes! Pleaaaaaaase update soon?
diyame chapter 32 . 7/10/2017
It's been forever, will this story continue? Would love to read what is supposed to happen next
harrypotterchick chapter 32 . 6/18/2017
What a cliffie! I love this story, so much that I have just reread it again! Hoping for an update soon to see what happens after this.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/15/2017
OH MY GOSH

this is so good PLEASE PLEASE PLEADE update soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/20/2017
Please please update
StoriesThatAlwaysStop chapter 32 . 4/2/2017
I've read it like a thousand times! I really need an update! Oh, and by the way amazing story!
Unknown chapter 23 . 3/18/2017
I luv luv luv luv luv luv this fanfic this is seriously my 8th time reading it I luv it so much I shared it with all of my BFFs and they luv it too it's so awesome. Now from all of my friends and me we would really luv it if you would add more chapters it would make my day if you did, Thank you and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... add more chapters and updates bye.
Love,
Unknown!?
Martule chapter 15 . 3/9/2017
I'm Scorlily, but I felt bad for Lucas. He doesn't deserve all this. And I dont like the idea of Scorpius taking advantage of Lucas in detention. Cmon Warrington was speaking shit about Lils! Poor Lucas.
Martule chapter 12 . 3/9/2017
I love Dom, love love her !