Reviews for Mine to Keep Warm
umbrella0326 chapter 1 . 7/30
How in the world did I miss this story?! You did it again, ktfranceebee - you've written an engrossing and passionate story that just cocoons the reader exactly where you want them to be.
It's so loving and tender and sweet...

I've said this before about your writing, but it bears repeating - you nearly made this 6'5", 275 pound former college football player cry. That doesn't happen often...well, except for when my boyfriend acts like your Kurt.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/26
mmm... me likey. Never, ever, EVER forgiving RIB for not giving us Kurtofsky.
Dear Mr. Granger chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I can think of many, many other ways too :D
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
this is really cute :)
moushkas chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
love love love love this! love this :)

Did I mention I love this? No? Okay. I'm totally in love with this. Such an awesome one shot!
usernamebingo chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is lovely and sweet, I like. :D
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Fluffy happiness and the perfect bedtime story.
Am finally getting some time to catch up on some reading and lovely short one-shots like this are brilliant.
captainlove chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Love your little one-shots. The alternate point-of views and the way you write their thoughts is great, especially when their actions betrays what they are thinking to the other.

(sidenote : I think you may have erased a sentence around here : "...and suddenly I have feelings for you?" Kurt shook his head,..." as Dave is talking about fairness but Kurt hasn't said such a word.)

Great story !
Spooky Bibi chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
It's so cute! I love it when Kurt is the one who's unsure of Dave's feelings and you got it just right here. You're at your usual awesome level for descriptions and the whole thing was just adorable. Bonus points for the teasing remark at the end!

P.S.: "How long?" Dave asked in a genuinely curious tone. He thumbed at the juncture between Kurt's jaw and neck.

That was my favorite part. So much tension with a few words, I loved it. Plus, I'm really liking this Dave, caring, confident...