Reviews for Setting Fire to the Rain
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16
The end was funny, and the sex scene was incredible, the incarnation of their love and pleasure in rain in fire, with the phoenix and the waves... It was so poetic and romantic I love it !
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Aww the bromance between Jake and Leo is soooo cute in all your fics o
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Yaay
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was embarrassing for them!
Dark chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Amazing! I do wish you would write more :D
Mickey chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Loved it very hot
Life Will Keep Coming chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I really want to see the parental talk
grace24578 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Sexy
DarkLove12489 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
LOved the are just to cute together haha :)
Taffeh A. Llama chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Laughing, really hard xD Especially at the very last sentence.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Good one and the title was really cool as well as Leo 'setting fire to the rain' ;)
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love the ending!
They Totally got BUSTED!
rainbownostalgia chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
And I SET. FIREEEE. TO THE RAAAAINN...eheheh XD anyway...*cough* awkward scene at the end of that fic, sorry Leo, you're on your own, seeing that Percy was knocked out immediately after such bliss. Wait, no, scratch that. You've got some affectionate Hephaestus siblings, of the nosy sort. The best kind :D No, though seriously at the beginning when Jake mentioned pulling his unnamed boyfriend into his lap, I was confused because I thought Leo would fall for Percy o.o but then I remembered the order of the universe... and realized that of course the boyfriend would be Will. They're always together, stupid me. Also, I loved how you described the flaming drops of rain falling to the ground, I could just picture the beauty :) I didn't know Percy and Leo could shape such things out of their elements, perhaps it's in some part of Heroes of Olympus that I haven't read yet. Then again, in a fight, between Riptide and a dolphin made of water one would probably pick Riptide, so no need to explore that ability...(but I'd pick the dolphin! x3) And a fire phoenix from Leo? Well, I don't know what you were thinking, but I immediately thought, "It's a Peace Phoenix!" :D And sure enough, Percy mentions peace later! Ahhh so many little loving details in here, Leo and Percy truly do work a charm together, and a little Seductive-Percy-Makes-First-Move is enjoyable once in awhile XD
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I laughed at the title for a sec You know Adele? Yeah, that was a total Adele reference... I've always wanted to set fire to the rain though The fire phoenix was perfect along with the dolphin The voyeurism was awesome at the end!
XxEmbraceYourWeirdnessxX chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I could NOT stop giggling at the end. Poor Leo. They had to ruin the moment. I've been meaning to ask you this for a while, what's your favorite slash pairing in the Percy Jackson series so far?