Reviews for Chasing Dragonflies
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 1/17
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...if I die of Cuteness overload its your fault
Reon23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I LOVE IT! I read like 10 times or more but I never review sorry! Is so cute that promise and how they get together YOU RULE!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Aww, so sweet...:-)
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Damn, now if only I could find people who keep promises just as good as Nico. Oh well, I can only get what the Fates give :D I LOVE IT!
hello this is me speaking chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
"You will not live to see the day that I will grow up!" quoted by Nico talking to Bianca this line made me cry I love it but it still made me cry. Love this whole timeline of fics D.
Claire-Elizabeth
Saxzer chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
asakldhaskljdkasj OH GOD! This is so freaking Good!

I cant efffing breathe! you are amazing!
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh this is beautiful ! So poetic, romantic, lovely )
amaya-tendo chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
You tore my feels to bits. I hope you're happy.
Emelian65 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Oh my god, Bianca Reincarnated as Nico Daugther oh my God, how was I so Blind to not notice it.
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Wow.. that was soo serene and beautiful... Got choked up in the end... :)
sciencelover chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Do you think you will do anymore future fics with Nico and Percy with their two kids? I think this was really cute and different and I was just wondering if plan on making another one. Like maybe when their kids are older and dating, because I can see Nico being a protective father.
the-pure-ALSOMENESS chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
dude, i've read most of your stories and you are amazing
DarkLove12489 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awwwweee that was so cute loved it :)
Sadie Breezy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You had me crying... So much fluff... It's too much for my Nicercy fangirl self to take! *sobs of happiness*
rainbownostalgia chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
It's...it's a promise of love that lasted over a hundred years...that's so beautifully romantic. I don't know who made this dragonfly appear (Aphrodite in fairy form? Almighty power of the universe? Or an actual fairy?) but guiding Percy back through the years to glimpse his fated lover and give him someone to hope for is so sweet :) And I'm not sure what Nico meant by that last line...Bianca reincarnated? But did she choose Elysium or Rebirth? And if it really is Rebirth, then that almighty power of the universe is definitely watching over Nico and Percy, because those can't be coincidences :D It's kind of a shame that Percy didn't stick around to be with 1924 Nico and Bianca, because I'm curious as to how that would've turned out (and not with just Nico and Bianca, imagine Hades' reaction!) But sadly, I suppose their time together had not yet come :) There's so many open questions to wonder about (though not of the confusing sort, heavens no) but I guess that's what your imagination's for!