Reviews for Another Beginning
XxMondschattenxX chapter 16 . 11/1
Please continue. I really love this story of yours.

(Why are all good storys I read are not compleatet or many latest updated in 2012 or at the begining of this year? Thats just mean :(...)

I hope at last you will continue soon with your story. Up till now I really love your writing style and this story (Sorry for my bad enlish :P Im from Germany)

Thanks for this story and please please continue soon 3
Sakihinata chapter 16 . 10/28
I just love this chapter!
petites sorcieres chapter 16 . 10/21
I m so glad Harry get to be friend with Ron too! I m so happy about it / dance/.

This is a really special fanfiction. Hufflepuff Harry, Ron Draco friend, Tom mentorship, and TomHarry knowing about Horcrux situation
my deathly hallows chapter 16 . 10/18
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 10/7
I am guessing that Severus is the one that he will see.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 10/7
Since Tom does not want to harm Harry will he be able to get through the wards?
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 10/7
So how soon will he find out what is really going on in his life.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 10/7
Will Tom take him away from the Dursleys soon
duchessme chapter 16 . 9/18
it was interestng and funny
love the plot
i can ignore the wrongly use 'live' and 'life' for a funny plot
love to hear more
Inkcoat chapter 16 . 9/11
Your Harry is very... Feminine. I don't know a better way to put it, but the way he reacts to Tom Riddle, him being "cute", and his tatics when dealing with Ron/Draco is that of a female. And maybe it's just me hoping for it, but I'm sensing a romance here between Harry and Tom Riddle.

Though aside from Tom Riddle and Harry 's fluffy/ manipulative relationship so far, there's yet to be any other interesting interaction/ characters to keep the story from being boring or monotone. I hope you will make Draco or some characters an interesting element to give this story some different shade of seasoning, cause even though they are all children, they should not all be silly/ 2dimensional or insignificant right?
reader1writer1 chapter 16 . 8/12
Tom really shafted poor Harry in the letter-he's mean to his Horcrux!
reader1writer1 chapter 15 . 8/12
Good luck to Harry in getting those two hard-headed boys to be friends.
reader1writer1 chapter 14 . 8/12
lol very clever once again
reader1writer1 chapter 12 . 8/12
That's a little creepy about mirror smiling when harry didn't. I look forward to the rest, though :)