Reviews for Another Beginning
A Fan chapter 16 . 3/4
Wow! This is definitely the best fanfiction I've read in which Tom and Harry have a healthy NONAWKWARD relationship. I really like how the situation has caused them to rely on one another and can't wait to see what else you have planned!

Also, Harry is REALLY adorable. I can only imagine the look on Tom's face if he gave him the Stone for Christmas or something. And the look on Dumbledore's face when he realizes his schemes have been foiled...ha!

Keep up the great writing! ;)
luna chapter 16 . 2/12
Its really nice to see that after living with the dark lord for 5 years...harry is still the sweet kind boy he is. Update soon pls!
Seoyeon chapter 16 . 2/12
More more more please. I loveToms pov
the17thmuse chapter 16 . 1/22
Yes to everything! I just want more updates!
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 16 . 1/20
Are you planning on continuing this fic? I kind of miss it
Phanatically chapter 16 . 1/9
I require you to come back to life and update again. It's been forever and I want more Tom and Harry. Right meow.
Lavonya chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
I love this!
Can't wait to read more of this!
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
LOL IT HAS THREE HEADS! XD
XxMondschattenxX chapter 16 . 11/1/2015
Please continue. I really love this story of yours.

(Why are all good storys I read are not compleatet or many latest updated in 2012 or at the begining of this year? Thats just mean :(...)

I hope at last you will continue soon with your story. Up till now I really love your writing style and this story (Sorry for my bad enlish :P Im from Germany)

Thanks for this story and please please continue soon 3
Sakihinata chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
I just love this chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
petites sorcieres chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
I m so glad Harry get to be friend with Ron too! I m so happy about it / dance/.

This is a really special fanfiction. Hufflepuff Harry, Ron Draco friend, Tom mentorship, and TomHarry knowing about Horcrux situation
my deathly hallows chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
Please pleASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
I am guessing that Severus is the one that he will see.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Since Tom does not want to harm Harry will he be able to get through the wards?