Reviews for Another Beginning
PLEASE I BEG YOU UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE IT SO MUCH PLS ONT STOP COMPLETE IT! OR I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU. COMPLETE THE STORYYYYYYYYY
DustyWolf chapter 10 . 5/13
I see a SP reference!
iamladyliberty chapter 16 . 5/4
This story is hilarious, and so dangerously plausible. I am so curious to see what will happen over time, and whether Tom's aims will be influenced at all by his knowing and caring about Harry. And Harry the Hufflepuff because of his loyalty to Tom is amazing.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes, thanks for writing!
Acidwing chapter 16 . 4/29
I absolutely love this! Smart Voldemort is the best Voldemort! The idea with the reflection was brilliant, Harry being in Hufflepuff is the best thing ever, and thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for still making him friends with Ron! (A lot of authors seem to enjoy bashing him for no good reson, which is a damn shame)
phoenixon chapter 16 . 4/23
Hahaha poor Draco and Ron although I suppose anything less wouldn't let them be friends! I hope to read more soon!
Blithesome chapter 16 . 3/30
Harry grew up to be kind of unlikeable... He should be more considerate of his 'friends' if he wants to keep them. Right now he doesn't care about their feelings and bosses them around for his own entertainment. I could understand Draco sticking with Harry despite his faults because of the Dark Lord thing, but Ron has no reason to stay, and I think even Draco would grow resentful of Harry if he keeps going like that.

I think it's good that Harry didn't grow up too 'normal' in this fic when he was isolated from other people and spoiled rotten by Voldemort. But I still hope to see some character development in him, like Harry's attitude coming back to bite him later.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 16 . 3/9
Love it! I'm hoping to read more
dancesontrains chapter 16 . 3/8
I've been enjoying this, and I agree with your opinion on Ron- he's one of my faves.

I was wondering how Tom could touch Harry, as he still has Lily's protection and Tom didn't need to use Harry's blood to be reborn? Especially when he does plan to kill tiny Harry.
samira vangola chapter 16 . 2/27
Continue
misherukuro chapter 16 . 2/20
Thanks for the story. ,
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 2/15
I think it would be better if you actually used quotation marks around your dialogue. I know some countries do it the way you do, but it's harder to read. Like it's not as easy to pick out dialogue so it disrupts the flow.
lEANE13 chapter 16 . 2/14
love it! I think it'd be nice to have more contact between the two. A question, does Harry have/?get? a familiar besides Hedwig? And will Quirrel be important here or not?
lEANE13
Of Stories Told chapter 16 . 2/13
Oh this chapter was brilliant XD haha, poor ron and draco, they would have been puppy chow if hary had decided to keep them locked in there for longer XD I do hope they become friends though it'll make for quite a trio! :D
Of Stories Told chapter 15 . 2/13
harry... you're so manipulative 0.0 tom has raised you well XD

hehe i love harry in this, when the hat kept talking on where to put him all that came into my head was hufflepuff, i mean with his cuteness who would dare to suspect that he's living with an infamous dark lord? XD

draco and ron are so silly, i have a feeling they'll be getting along soon enough however, if only because harry won't accept anything else XD thank you for this lovely chapter, it was a joy to read XD
Larenars chapter 16 . 2/11
Really good story. I'm enjoying it.