Reviews for Another Beginning
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 15 . 1/31
With all the time Harry spent being raised by and as a Slytherin, and he was loyal in the books as well, and still was not even considered for hufflepuff, and the hat -really- wanted him in Slytherin... Why is he not in Slytherin? *Sigh* There is more than just one quality to the houses. Hufflepuff is terribly illogical.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 1/31
You are absolutly brilliant! And his back and forth, enticing Harry, then taking time away which will give Harry the chance to miss him and his affection to grow stronger... Tom IS a master manipulator, and even if he is taking a risk with telling lies, rather than twisting the truth, they are few and small... he should be able to handle any potential problems in the future. You are writing him quite beautifully!

I am curious about how he will turn Harry properly Dark tho. He is a bit too nice for him to be useful... although with the right push all that niceness and fear can be turned into bitterness and hate... and I imagine Tom would know exactly how to do so. *Grins*

I am looking forward to read the rest of your story!
JemDragons chapter 16 . 1/30
Yeah, the letters are good.
JemDragons chapter 15 . 1/30
Well that letter was adorable.
JemDragons chapter 7 . 1/30
It's kinda scary how vulnerable people are.
ALu chapter 16 . 1/22
Poor ron and draco...
bassoongirl14 chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
I totally love this story so far! You should continue doing letters between Harry and Tom
Carottal chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
This is funny! Harry is in the perfect house to lie low and wreck havoc. And his letter to Tom was priceless! I wish we'd see how Tom reacted to it so yeah, I'd love to see more letters between them.

I wonder if Hermione will come into play in their little group. Will there still be a troll attack if Voldemort is not using Quirrell? I also wonder what the stone will bring. After all, Voldemort doesn't need it any longer. So will they just go on an adventure to find it? Or will it remain there for a long time? Or maybe Tom will have to play the half dead so that Dumbledore doesn't suspect a thing.

Anyway, this is fun, cute and interesting. I sure hope a new chapter will come. Until then, thanks a lot!
xLL-Ax chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
Cool story, I really liked it, especially as the idea of Voldemort doing this is very realistic!
A Fan chapter 16 . 3/4/2016
Wow! This is definitely the best fanfiction I've read in which Tom and Harry have a healthy NONAWKWARD relationship. I really like how the situation has caused them to rely on one another and can't wait to see what else you have planned!

Also, Harry is REALLY adorable. I can only imagine the look on Tom's face if he gave him the Stone for Christmas or something. And the look on Dumbledore's face when he realizes his schemes have been foiled...ha!

Keep up the great writing! ;)
luna chapter 16 . 2/12/2016
Its really nice to see that after living with the dark lord for 5 years...harry is still the sweet kind boy he is. Update soon pls!
Seoyeon chapter 16 . 2/12/2016
More more more please. I loveToms pov
the17thmuse chapter 16 . 1/22/2016
Yes to everything! I just want more updates!
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 16 . 1/20/2016
Are you planning on continuing this fic? I kind of miss it
Phanatically chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
I require you to come back to life and update again. It's been forever and I want more Tom and Harry. Right meow.