Reviews for Another Beginning
littlemsstrawberry chapter 16 . 3/9
Love it! I'm hoping to read more
dancesontrains chapter 16 . 3/8
I've been enjoying this, and I agree with your opinion on Ron- he's one of my faves.

I was wondering how Tom could touch Harry, as he still has Lily's protection and Tom didn't need to use Harry's blood to be reborn? Especially when he does plan to kill tiny Harry.
samira vangola chapter 16 . 2/27
Continue
misherukuro chapter 16 . 2/20
Thanks for the story. ,
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 2/15
I think it would be better if you actually used quotation marks around your dialogue. I know some countries do it the way you do, but it's harder to read. Like it's not as easy to pick out dialogue so it disrupts the flow.
lEANE13 chapter 16 . 2/14
love it! I think it'd be nice to have more contact between the two. A question, does Harry have/?get? a familiar besides Hedwig? And will Quirrel be important here or not?
lEANE13
Of Stories Told chapter 16 . 2/13
Oh this chapter was brilliant XD haha, poor ron and draco, they would have been puppy chow if hary had decided to keep them locked in there for longer XD I do hope they become friends though it'll make for quite a trio! :D
Of Stories Told chapter 15 . 2/13
harry... you're so manipulative 0.0 tom has raised you well XD

hehe i love harry in this, when the hat kept talking on where to put him all that came into my head was hufflepuff, i mean with his cuteness who would dare to suspect that he's living with an infamous dark lord? XD

draco and ron are so silly, i have a feeling they'll be getting along soon enough however, if only because harry won't accept anything else XD thank you for this lovely chapter, it was a joy to read XD
Larenars chapter 16 . 2/11
Really good story. I'm enjoying it.
PuppetPrince chapter 16 . 2/9
lipasnape chapter 16 . 2/9
Your Harry is rather damaged. In the head and in the heart. No wonder, given his upbringing, but still... seems like you find it cute. Making friends doesn't really work that way, but if it does in this story, Harry is not the only one confused. If I might be excused...
Charlie0925 chapter 16 . 2/9
I am truly LOVING THIS FIC and the amazing characters you have created here! Also loving the humor starting to come into play between the dynamic trio, lol! I adore how adorably manipulative Harry is and wonder/hop that it will work on Tom at some point as he could do with being a wee bit more soft and loving. And on that mote, yes I would love for this to be SLASH preferably Harry/TOM but that's just me! Cannot wait to read more of this awesomeness! ;o)
Bookitis chapter 16 . 2/9
Hey, great chapter! I think you should put some letters from Tom to HARRY and visa versa, but don't over do it. Another thing, some of your grammar is off. For example: you often use "lifes" when you should have used "lives".

Love the chapter, and I'm pleased that you enjoyed my previous comment, I WOULD LOVE to see some jokes about hair color in your story, but it's totally up to you because it is your story!

Egarly awaiting your next chapter,

Bookitis
GinHanelle chapter 16 . 2/9
Oh, of course I'm all for Tom and Harry continuing to exchange letters, but that's just me.

This is actually ONLY time I've ever read of a prank war solely between Draco and Ron. Am quite happy about that because it's something new_

But my favorite part was when Harry locked them in with Fluffy. HAHAHAHAHHAAH! Loved that part! Totally awesome and unique. And for such Hufflepuff reasons. This is why Hufflepuffs terrify me so much...every other House is understandable, but those Hufflepuffs...you never know what they might do O.O *shiver*

Much love and thanks.
GinHanelle chapter 15 . 2/9
Best reason for being sorted into Hufflepuff. It so fits this Harry.

I really like that you include letters. (I am a letter loving nutter :D)