Reviews for The Cold Light of Day
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
love this
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
loved it, it was really well written and you captured their personalities so well.
IGetLostinWords chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Really liked how you showed their side. I agree that it was the best scene! Hope you continue it though :]
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Amazing, again, writing on their feelings in S2. I think you captured them both perfectly. And I don't see how the finale is supposed to be a SURPRISE. Like, HELLO! This has been there since Day 1. And, the break up text mentions the KEY. So by the finale, this is the THIRD time we've seen/heard about the KEY he gave her. HELLO. That's not retconning, that's ALWAYS BEEN THERE!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Holy crap. The way you've written Jackson and his personality ... I want to cry and scream and SHAKE HIM because NO! Stop. Don't think like that. Calm down. Realize what you have and how much you've achieved. And how much Lydia is there for you and! And then the formal. GAH! OMG! I'm dying!
anon chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
DEAD ON! You got it, exactly what happened between them, exactly what their scenes were about. And you're right, the end of the finale was pure brilliance. I actually think it's a mistake to make it a 24 episode show because I think it'll go from thriller to teen soap opera, so I'm going to cherish the brilliance of the kanima storyline from beginning to end. Even if most of the bloody fan fic writers are so obsessed with Derek/Stiles they are off writing schmoopy curtain fic and pretty much ignoring the entire storyline of season 2 because it's not about Derek and Stiles. Urgh. So thank you for this. PLEASE write more stories!
anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
People have said that? Are they blind?! Did they miss the backward glances they would give each other whenever they fought? Or the 50 times poor Jackson watched The Notebook (if that ain't love)? Or that no matter what Stiles said during the formal, even after his best shot, Lydia could only think of Jackson? Or that her touch and his best friend's were the only things powerful enough to snap him out of the kanima's control for even a second? Or hello the whole key scene in Scott's house? It's funny because these two are actually the better actors on the show (along with Stiles) so their performances are more subtle than the in-your-face Allison/Scott portrayal (I'm sorry those two just aren't strong actors yet) so maybe the average teen viewer might miss it. Strong actors don't need on-the-nose dialogue to express their underlying feelings. Of course you have to pay actual attention to notice that. Oy.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! Jydia forever! Haha you should write another Jydia fic! That would be epic!

RoseMartinezx333 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
loved this! I love this couple so much and i cant wait to read more!
goddess of the nigth chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
You know I always liked this couple! i noticed all the subtle hints and I knew Lydia loves Jackson but to see that Jackson also has such deep feelings for her in the finale was amazing! i love what you did here and I can't wait for the next chapter!