Reviews for Congratulations Are In Order
rangers chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
MWAHAHAHA I JUST LOVE TH GIFTS, ESPECIALLY ERAKS!

I LOVE THIS STORY!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AustralianRanger012 chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
I can so see Halt behaving just as described! A really great little story.
Crazy chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
Willandmorgan chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
A-Mazing. Amazing. Simply amazing. There are no other words for it.
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
this is adorable! i have it in my head that gilan and will are like adopted sons of halt, so if halt has kids, that makes them brothers.
is there going to be more?
Ranger Girl 81 chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Yay yay! That was an awesome chapter! great job!
runningcrazy4EVER chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I at first was hesitant to read your story, and after your first chapter I was worried it would not be good, but I was proven very wrong. I ended up liking your story a great deal! My only complaints are this: I thought in the first chapter you made Halt too immature and you did not elaborate enough in the scene with the thief/robber at Pauline's baby shower. Along with that, the bit about King Sean's gift was a little awkward and didn't flow right to me. But I liked the overall plot a lot and enjoyed the humor. There was usually at least one part in each chapter where I was very impressed with your writing and creativity for a particular passage/section. The story and I got off to a rocky start but I truely did enjoy it! :)
Birds on the Sunset chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
How cute. Gorgeous names as well.
SeekerMaxia chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Twins! Poor Halt and Pauline - they are going to have their hands full, especially if the twins turn out like Gilan and Will! I can definitely see Will being a bad influence on them :) Wren and Collin (love the names by the way!) are very lucky to have 49 uncles, especially since they are all awesome Rangers!
As White As Snow chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Yay! You updated, I'm happy. It's been a while but I don't mind. I really wanted to see what gender the baby would be, and I guess you pleased everyone with this result. The names are great, I love Wren! I really want to see where this takes you, and where you take this.
Always keep writing!
Peace, love, chocolate and books!
Bralt chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Haha, I love your chapter names and how everybody acts, it's amusing and TWINS?! Halt's in for a big one here, that's all I can think, especially if they're anything like him. Great, awesome, epic, hope you can update soon
flaminglake chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Forty nine uncles. Wren and Collin are going to have a big family ;)
Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
was alyss neigtorgated the theif reminds me of flashpoint with the talking and sealth entry cept i doubt they would yell police sru[ stragic response unit] it a canadian police drama its awesome
Birds on the Sunset chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Brilliant chapter; frightening suspense followed by a laugh.
Your just too good an author.
I'm really liking this story can't wait til the baby's born.
Bralt chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
haha I liked this a lot, Halt amuses me how he's so protective and anything, it's nice. And another thing I liked (you most likely didn't plan this or whatever) how the guy's name was Albert and one of the Skandians in the books said that Halt's throwing up sounded like he was calling an Albert. Great job, I liked how you dispatched him, it was clever:D Oh and are there going to be more on Pauline's parents than just the mention they got?