Reviews for Demons Fall First
Isabella981 chapter 1 . 7/6
A lovely story indeed! Thank you ever so much for writing it, gave me the respite I needed
blackbutler415 chapter 26 . 6/2
this actually made me cry. like what the hell this is really good if you make me cry
Duchess K chapter 35 . 5/24
I must say after almost 2 years this story never cease my amazement. I re-read it and the part where Sebastian's son had me crying... Again. The feeling is still the same, I fell in love with it. Lol. Imma go cry in the corner now. XD
Fangirl Overlord chapter 4 . 5/23
it's stOOd not stUd
This was positively awesome! I would've liked to know how Viessa and Sebastian were alive, though. The ending was a great conclusion.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/30/2015
Thank you for the story :) this is one of the very best that I have ever read. Once again, thanks for the lovely read.
trinity456 chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Up til this point, whenever you insert a flashback or memory of Viessa and her previous mater, I literally can't help but bawl and get all choked up on my tears to the extent of actually finding it hard to breathe. It's beautiful and enchanting, and this is one of the few times in which I grow such an emotional attachment to a fanfic. Amazingly done!
Trixie chapter 35 . 8/26/2015
THIS IS ONE HELL OF A FANFIC! It really amazed me how you kept Sebastian in character despite the melancholic scenes where he appeared. I mean, come on, a moping sebastian? Really? I can't even imagine it but reading your work, you made it possible for me without even feeling a bit of OOC-ness. I also loved the fact that Sebastian was actually Gabriel's little brother! And oh, I liked it when Grell was suddenly serious. It is my wish to imagine what would it be like if Grell was finally able to kick some senseout of himself and you granted it! If I were to rate this, i'll be saying 12/10!
mia chapter 35 . 7/17/2015
Dear safire lupe-san
Ahhh this story is So so beautiful. So perfect. So perfect.

But i really want to know how they survived. Did gabriel saved them? Or they were reborn? What did lucilla do to ciel? Will sebastian and viessa have a child? Who took lucifer's place? What happen to grell?
There so much question and so much plot holes that i could just scream cause i wanna know everything even the snack lucilla eats whenever she slacks off her work xD

this story would definitely be number 3 in my 'top 10 most fav black butler fanfic' and top 15 in '100 best fanfic ever'
Yes i have a list of best fanfics. I've been reading fanfic for 10 years now so i kinda see myself as a professional fanfic reader HAHAHAHA.

Much love, mia
Butterfly 1987 chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
Seems like Viessa should have resisted him more, romantically I mean.
Butterfly 1987 chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
Ooh, Viessa sounds so pretty in a ghostly and demonic way here. Does Viessa not remember meeting Gabriel then? I know she's a demon and all but why is she naked here? Does she not have any in her demon form?

I really wish the fallen demons still had their wings. I wonder what Sebastian would think of her demon appearance.
Butterfly1987 chapter 35 . 6/14/2015
Wow. I'm impressed. I usually can't stand any Kuroshitsuji fanfictions other then Kitten Is Angry. I adore Sebastian but I hate it when he is portrayed as having any sexual or romantic feelings/encounters with any other character in either the manga or anime, especially Ciel. A gay pairing is fine (though it doesn't interest me), but for it to be between a 12-13 year old and an adult is disgusting even if one is a demon.

I also get annoyed reading about Sebastian being paired with a female original character that is human, delicate, always sweet, polite and everything considered to be an ideal image of a woman in those times. So naturally I love Viessa. I don't recall you writing what kind of demon she is though. What kind is she?

You explained why you wrote the having sex the way the did because the time and age. But I don't think that applies at all to demons regardless, so I do wish those scenes were more... befitting of two demons, especially if you consider they must have to hold back a lot to not harm or scare the human they are seducing. Can't be very satisfying. I'd like to read more about Viessa's past contracts, past encounters with Sebastian, especially anything sexual (I'm a huge pervert). Have you ever considered having Sebastian encountering Viessa in the past while she was performing sexual acts or giving a more public performance like very erotic dancing for her contractor, a target or an audience for whatever reason?
How come you don't ever describe her outfit as something more typical of a demons? Similar to Hannah when Luka was her master. I also LOVE that you got Sebastian out of his contract after Ciel became a demon! I've always HATED that ending in the anime.
Either way I'd love to read more on this fic and it's sequels etc, particularly before Sebastian actually marked her with the same symbol that's on his hand. Take care. Hope you write more about these too.
S-Lioness chapter 33 . 6/13/2015
You know, the incidents of chapter 31 till chapter 34 makes me think of the song Rebirth by Skillet
S-Lioness chapter 34 . 6/11/2015
Amazing story, I give you 10/10 *voice swivelling in emotions*
This is one of my favourite stories ever.
S-Lioness chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
Can't you do one shots about the other fallens I would like you to tell each of their stories, why they became fallens and such.