Reviews for Code Geass R2: From Within
KMF-G chapter 19 . 7/15
Spinzaku is dead, yay but how Charles? Will be killed or he will bite Lelouch in the ass, like so many things come back to bite His Lulness in his lower back...
Lord Trollbias chapter 19 . 4/2
Damn. Even the "Live" Geass has its limits and poor Suzaku found out. Really hope this gets updated soon as the fallout from Lelouch's actions will be glorious.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 19 . 3/31
wow it looks like this story is almost over... wonder if any one on the Brittainian side is ever going to figure out that the person who is responsible for all this death is chucks dumb ass.
BloodkingEclipse chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
amazing story i hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
It's so sad that this fic has been left to die, so seemingly close to completion. The characterization has been superb and the plotting enthralling.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
That's right suzaku SUFFER! Suffer for your sins! *foaming at the mouth*
AAurelia chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
YESSS SUZAKU DIED! I really love this amazing story! I'd very much like to know the ending... Please continue! :D
Inverness chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
I'm very impressed with this. Hope to see more soon, it's been far too long.
The King in White chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
*chews lip*

I must admit that it's been both interesting and annoying. Well constructed and well written, but you have the distinction of one of the most aggravating Lelouches I've ever read.

dzk87 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Something feels a little off... but I like it so, keep on going.
dzk87 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Interesting chapter, but you need to put in more details, and make events clearer.
AvianReader chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Actually, people under the effect of Lelouch's Geass have no memory of what happened while it is controlling them. Even Suzaku wasn't really able to control his Geass command until after they thwarted the Ragnarok Connection. And if he himself recognizes the danger that a KMF arm hanging by one cable over him, his live Geass would be able to recognize it as well, since it allows him to dodge bullets he wasn't even aware of. And if he were playing cat and mouse with Lelouch, he would still be screaming at him to come out and face him (watch the Black Rebellion), especially when he is as angry at Nunnally's death as he was for Euphemia's death.
And it's Guilford, not Guildford. Also, I don't think Suzaku would have as much trouble with dealing with Guilford as he did here.
And where was Cornelia all this time?
Anyway, this chapter makes a pretty exciting chase scene, and, well, not many writers actually dare describing a Knightmare crushing humans like beetles.
Fangking2 chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Ah...I see...yeah that makes some sense. The Geass has their own rule and if the rules clashes there will be a loophole
Burnished Angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
AvianReader chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Rolo actually wouldn't be disturbed/disappointed by Lelouch's mass-murder. he's an assassin, so he should be used to seeing death by now. If you take another look at the beginning of R2, Rolo seems like a heartless bastard. In fact, at one point, the first idea that comes to mind for him is to assassinate the person that's causing him and Lelouch trouble (see R2 Episode 5 Knights of the Round, around 6:30)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »