Reviews for Government Hooker
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This was great
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
A good gaasaku does wonder for one's soul..it was pretty amazing.. And you were talking about a narusaku..i woukd love if you did a narusaku oneshot..i love your stories..
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hahaha great story! And pish posh Sakura does it matter what Naruto said if it worked? If he told Gaara to make a move on me and it worked I think I would have to take the dear Hokage out to dinner...
kazekage belcourt chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
AWESOME, and I love how you started a new paragraph when a new person started talking, lots of people don't do that.
FallenInDreams chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh so sweet. You should totally write more GaaSaku. Gods know more is NEEDED. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Spring carried with it misapprehensions. But autumn still holds reciprocity. If chance permits, he will seek to demonstrate.
sessy1991 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Interesting...
Tri17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This story made me smile and laugh. It was just so lighthearted and adorable; I loved it. I'm on a Gaara/Sakura craze right now, so this came at such a perfect time. I loved loved loved Naruto in this story. He was such a devious match-maker between Gaara and Sakura. This was just so in-character and just so cute and adorable. You did an excellent job. I loved it!
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Your writing is so subtle and has improved so much since the earlier days. I loved this. Could you try a sakura shikamaru?
Faerex chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Nice fic, it was funny :)
EnlightenedNinja chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was nice :) good job