Reviews for Oh Brother
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 1/31
I LIKE TO LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS. Eventually jasper aaccepts that she loves ed phyically and him he finds a parrell to let all be happy. Except ed loves emotionally too. But bella can't give him that so i think ed would have eventualy just left breaking bella heart, thus realizing she loved him.

That's my little take on how this would have went.
mrs-taycob chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
i just LOL-ed at the end! It was super hot, and i seriously hope Jasper won't end up killing Edward :D
Kate1386 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
WOW just... WOW
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh damn!
MsTorres chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
LMFAO! Aw Jasper! She done got some of Edward and couldn't stop the ache! I wonder what happened next? LOL

Ms Torres
Oh wow. SO HOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Uh oh what's cliffhanger
bluewolfeyes chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
it seems that the story ended in a cliffhanger? I was wondering if there will be a story continue this?
pipelynn chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
OMG! cant believe you ended it here! this was so crazy...i kept thinking bella would find out jasper was cheating or that she would get pregnant...are you going to write more? hope hope!
RobzBeanie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
If anyone reads this, I will be continuing the story on my own profile! I PM'd everyone who was logged in at the time of their review and mentioned anything about a continuation. :)
pnkats chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Omg I would love for this to turn into a story please?!
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh shit, that is bad. Not a good ending for everyone involved. Edward certainly new how to play on bellas good nature by doing the pouting thing although she still should have not caved into him. After all he was still vulnerable from his parents deaths. Great story though, Debbie