Reviews for Platform
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Everyone deservers a happy ending, that's true and even more for our loveable helmsman suffering under the vrolik syndrom
A Touch Of Purple chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aww :) I'm glad I found this. I chose the control ending purely because I couldn't bring myself to wipe out EDI. I figured Joker would be lonely without her winding him up.

Nice story though :)
epicwinston chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I just got that destroy ending. Damm it I wish your fanfic could have been an option.
Good work.
RCButler chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Very nice catch. I remember I chose the Destruction ending for exactly the same reasons you did. Even though the synthetic bodies are, I assume, too complicated to be left undamaged by the energy pulse which destroys the Reapers, the data which makes up the synthetics' minds should be able to be stored. I like to believe that the Geth have multiple levels of backup servers and memory drives - maybe even some old fashioned disk drives, which are physical and simple in nature. Only question then would be how much space the synthetics had to spare, how much of EDI/how many of the Geth would be preserved during the blast. I'm thinking of writing a Destroy ending where both parties take some damage, but their important parts survive.

Bravo.
Charis77 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I thought about writing an Edi/Joker after ME3 fic, but I could never get my mind around the characters enough. I love that you HAVE and this is a great fic! I also think everyone deserves a happy ending. Can't wait to see the next part!
Wedgehead chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Haha I thought Joker and EDI made a great couple, and was ecstatic when she gained her platform. Your story deserves way more recognition. I mean, this has got to be one of the best Joker/EDI stories out there. Shame there aren't half as many as other Mass Effect couplings.. but hey, I take what I can get. The complete status makes me sad, you should do more work on these two. Haha Then again, I'm being selfish. Thanks for a great read.