Reviews for Will You Stay?
Kriegra chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh the...
heartless jin
Harsh ji

Wow what a Fiction!
Nina Kazma chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
._. good job...just like 50 shades of grey. o.o
guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
it was really good. please write more jin x nina fiction
thassalian chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Nope. It. Was. Awesome. XD
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Bravo hignum! For all the fanfics out there pairing Jin with my girl Xiaoyu it's refreshing to see the fighting king of emo get down and dirty with the ice queen of Tekken Nina Williams. Her emotions throughout the fic was realistic too and not one time did Nina act out of character. This I believe was something other authors had trouble doing probably because it hindered the story as far getting to the hardcore lovemaking they seem to favor. You let the story perculate and marinate until it was able to reach full maturity as far as flavor and overall satisfaction. It's just a shame that Jin turned out to be every bit the asshole that his father Kazuya is and more. He could've been the heroic face of the King of Iron Fist tournament but I suppose that darkness that was in his heart was just to much to overcome. I must thank you 'cause this was just the story I need to get me psyched up for Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I can only imagine if someone had the balls to actually put Jin and Nina in a team to try and win the contest. Anyhoo my props for a job well done! SV33 out!
ABCSoapLover chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very good. I liked it.
fenix negro chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
hace tiempo que no veo un nuevo fanfics de esta pareja y solo digo... me encanta! solo digo la parte final fue algo agridulce yo veo a jin como un buen padre y no deseando la muerte de su hijo apesar de la maldicion del diablo igual me gusto mucho espero que hagas algo nuevo de ellos se necesitan mas fanfics tan buenos de esta pareja
hignum chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Thank you so much for your review Lord Noon, I appreciate it really. This is the first time I've ever written a Tekken based fanfic and the best part is, I have never played the game nor kept up with it or anything. The only thing I did do was watch the movie, Tekken Blood Vengeance. I thank Ladyrve for pushing me into this because I so totally love this pairing now.

The only thing I did for this fanfic was read the Wikias and ask Ladyrve for some little details I may be missing out. I appreciate that you like this fanfic and I thank you so much for lending some time to read it.
Lord Noon chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well, this was pretty great. There's no shortage of JinxNina fics these days, but this doesn't feel like a retread; you found a fresh way to present the dynamic between the two that's new whilst also still faithful to who they are. Some of your sentence structure is a little unnatural, but it's not such a big issue that I had trouble following the story at any point. Also, you do write some pretty great lemon. ;)

If I had one real issue, it's the final scene with their baby; it feels like it escaped from a different story, and doesn't match the flow of events plotted out here. But that's easy enough to ignore.

Great work!
Duchess K chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! very very...cute? xD
LaDyRvE chapter 1 . 8/21/2012