Reviews for The Journey Home
Keep righting! Great
The Toast Ninja chapter 6 . 2/19
This is a good story. I hope you update this! I like the idea of them having relationship problems and not being totally mushy and in love. You have Gregor in character which is rare in most fanfics, so great job! I think Luxa should be a tad more regal and haughty, after all that's who she is even if she is with Gregor now. Great job otherwise. I hope you continue this story!
SamsungPony chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I like the idea of Luxa and Gregor having issues in the relationship. Most people just make them love birds. Good story and good writing. Can't wait for the next chapter
Jedi1 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Welcome back. I agree how can they not be ok with here marrying the warrior.
Greenyugi chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
PLZ PLZ PLZ FINISH
The Naked King chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I'm reviewing your story because I'm waiting for Grandma to pick me up and I'm bored.

First of all, short chapter, but we've talked about this before and that's okay. No one on has long, sweeping, grandiose chapters unless they're a) me, b) writing an extreme au or c) a badfic writer.

For such little content you sure packed a lot of emotion into the chapter. One of my favorite things about your writing has always been your ability to evoke really strong emotions. You're good at that. It's very moody writing, but considering your lyrics I'm not surprised. It's fabulous and I'm sure it only gets better.

There are three or so grammatical things that are stupid that you shouldn't worry about.

I think my biggest serious crit for you is your formatting. What you've written is novel but some of your paragraphs are a bit long for the computer. It's okay to have long paragraphs every once in awhile, but if you do it all the time it gets hard for the reader to follow along on the screen. Try to break up your paragraphs a bit more. I know it sounds stupid and I personally don't care, but it actually helps you get readers. Wren told me this, so I'm not, like, bsing you.

Congrats, though, on having more reviews than any other fic of mine except SM! Small fandoms ftw!
Kat chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I love it! Don't stop this piece, you are really good with your writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Awesome. This is well written. I love that they are so happy to be together but still a little unsure how to act. If Gregor could have anything possible or not I think he would want ares. Luxa probably just wants something to be easy for a change
Samurai chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
K dude really like this fan tic so far and I hope you write more soon. Gregors desire: be able to be with Luxa and where is vikus
Luxas: see new york
Also maybe they can go to the uncharted lands
Keep it up!
FlyYouHigh chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
This is a nice chapter I like them getting to have some happy time together. I look forward to seeing what he has to do to convince the counsel. I think Luxa wants prosperity for Regalia and Gregor wants to feel happy again
UCFan chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
This chapter was really fun. Other than eachother, I think Luxa wants good things for her kingdom and Gregor would like his family to join him in the underland.
Jedi1 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
When I run my own country I am not cooking or doing any other chores no matter what any grumpy old men say. I really liked this chapter, them spending some quality time is nice. I think both of them would truly like to get rid of the counsel. Mostly I think they both want family...Luxa one to replace the one she lost and Gregor for his to come to the underland.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
What a nice cheery chapter it is a shame the council has to mess it up
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
please continue
Festus Flare chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Well, I never really liked the council. They were assholes the entire time. Luckily for me, you're not Suzanne Collins. Therefore, there's no possible way that this could end bad!