Reviews for Robin not so Hood
ijj chapter 11 . 1/26
Write more
Please update! I hate cliffhangers!
moonfan chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
love the story. please finish it. it is great and very well written.
RougeReaper chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Update soon please I love this story so far
Laura chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
More!
Laura chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
OMG ur awesome
KierceJ chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
I need to read more!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Very very good! Lovely story I really like how you developed the relationship between Faye and Robin. I really enjoyed reading this maybe you need to improve the quality of your writing a bit but I'm not saying it isn't good because it is! You should definatley think of writing more!
WatchMeLaughLikeI'mCrazy chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I love this! Please finish it! I don't think kissing needs a T rateing but the swearing might. I need to know how it ends please
st5oerylover142 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
this is , i thimk the exact way the story should have gone but peice of advice you might want to lay off the language
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
You should write a sequel or update. Pretty please!
Anon chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
I've been waiting fro someone to make a version like this! Where Maria (or in this case, Faye) is actually a tomboy, fights like a guy, and hates dresses. Thank you, thank you, thank you! But why did you qt writing? I am very eager to see how your story goes. Please write more!
Im-Just-A-Paper-Girl chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
ooooohhh... 0o0 please continue. this is really good and has a lot of potential if you continue. PRETTY PLEASE?!
Im-Just-A-Paper-Girl chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
awwwwww... luke deserves to be left bleeding in a ditch. (sorry, violent tendencies) but anyways...AWWWW... an also, you are an amazing writer.
Im-Just-A-Paper-Girl chapter 9 . 6/18/2013