Reviews for Robin not so Hood
KierceJ chapter 11 . 3/17
I need to read more!
Very very good! Lovely story I really like how you developed the relationship between Faye and Robin. I really enjoyed reading this maybe you need to improve the quality of your writing a bit but I'm not saying it isn't good because it is! You should definatley think of writing more!
My world is magic chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I love this! Please finish it! I don't think kissing needs a T rateing but the swearing might. I need to know how it ends please
st5oerylover142 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
this is , i thimk the exact way the story should have gone but peice of advice you might want to lay off the language
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
You should write a sequel or update. Pretty please!
Anon chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
I've been waiting fro someone to make a version like this! Where Maria (or in this case, Faye) is actually a tomboy, fights like a guy, and hates dresses. Thank you, thank you, thank you! But why did you qt writing? I am very eager to see how your story goes. Please write more!
JoKuL FrOsTi chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
ooooohhh... 0o0 please continue. this is really good and has a lot of potential if you continue. PRETTY PLEASE?!
JoKuL FrOsTi chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
awwwwww... luke deserves to be left bleeding in a ditch. (sorry, violent tendencies) but anyways...AWWWW... an also, you are an amazing writer.
JoKuL FrOsTi chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
stop being a creep robin! ;3
JoKuL FrOsTi chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
this story is AMAZING!AND SO RELATABLE!(in a way) I am sooooo jealous of blushed... ;3
lila chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
hi! Write more!
sunshinereader chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I NEED U TO FINISH THIS! !I THINK I MAY DIEEEEE!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
What happen's next?
theawesomeninjagoddess chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
write more :)
IzabellaSanguine chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
I really liked it I wished you had kept up their banter for longer and I think you made them fall way to quickly it was sort of like playful bander and threats to I think I fallen head over heals for this guy very sudden you could of played around with the characters much more it would make the story longer and much more interesting otherwise I like the characterisation and personalities of robin and Faye oh and watch your language remember they are ment to be 150 years in the past please update soon x