Reviews for Jerk
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Lol, loved it!
ArcherGirl02 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Chord is hilarious! I love him! Great job!
ebonyrose97 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
hahaaha oh my goodness this is adorable, its exactly how i imagined peeta's relationship with his brothers would be. i as so disappointed when the books didnt say anything about them, but you gave them really great personalities here, and so much character even for a few short lines. brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Aahh all of my Everlark feels!

This was absolutely delightful to read
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Such a great one shot. Loved it!
KeepingMeSane chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was a nice, cutesy one-shot :)
Beautiful Lie 5105 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This one shot was extremely adorable. Loud and obnoxious usually is just a ruse to hide something deep down, in this case it seems like a heart. I honestly did feel bad for his oldest brother though but i'm glad that Peeta didn't end up that way, he's much too sweet to be so unhappy.

As always, great story!
Kittyrocket chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
there's always an asshole around, but this asshole is nice
marycontrary82 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is a nice one-shot. I enjoyed reading it.
nicci1721 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh my goodness... this was just so cute and perfect and awesome!
mocking-potter chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
CUTENESS
Mortui-in-bello chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Very cute. ;) Love how you have Chord have this asshole aura around him, but really isn't so bad.
polarpi chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awesome...love how Chord instigated the conversation between these two to get them on the path to marriage (and his celebration when he found the two - priceless!) great job! :)
Browniangel chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this story, how Katniss is doesn't like Peeta brother Chord. It was too funny how he made her uncomfortable and all this time he was trying to help Peeta talk to Katniss.

It like how Chord made it sound like the Peeta took his older brother advice for Peeta to finally talk to Katniss but they did more than talk and Chord was very happy for them.

Great story is this a one time shot. I would love more.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Lovely! Absolutely wonderful! I like that you included both of their POVs; that was a great touch, especially since this scenario involved BOTH of them liking the other, not just a one-sided thing. I loved how determined they both were that THIS would be the day when they spoke to the one whom they'd loved for years. I also loved that Gale was nothing more than her best friend in this fic, even if Peeta didn't know that he wasn't competition for her affections. (I wish that Katniss and Gale were strictly friends and nothing more in MORE of the fics that I read. Someone really ought to create a community here on FFN for that distinction in Everlark fics. I guess some might say that "Bread and Fire" almost does that, but not really, in my opinion, since that comm ships Katniss and Peeta together but doesn't negate Gale liking her, too. But, I digress...)

The bit about Leif's experience with not telling his crush that he liked her was a nice touch. I also liked that Chord does have a "not-so-jerk"-y side to him, too, even if he keeps it to himself most of the time. Finally, the story was complete because it had a little bit of Mr. Mellark's kindness, too.

Great one-shot! :-)