Reviews for A Dream Of Togetherness
Guest chapter 32 . 12/3/2013
Hope you're planning to continue this fic at some stage. It was really good.
iammedontforget chapter 32 . 7/25/2013
I hope you update soon. I love this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/31/2013
I miss this story..hope you update soon :)
Jolly812 chapter 32 . 5/30/2013
I'D LOVE TO SEE THE FANS REACTIONS :D can't wait for a new update :)
GimmeYourLove chapter 32 . 5/21/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Are you actually going to update anytime soon? Because I don't know if you realize, but it's been more than three months! If you're not going to continue this story just let everybody know,so that I can stop checking everyday if you updated and get disappointed everytime!
Supergymstar chapter 32 . 3/24/2013
Hoping you will update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Are you dead or something? And I'm actually
Not even used to take you less than a week to update or the longest had probably been a week and a half. But now it's been more than two months since you've updated. I mean I know you're probably busy with other stuff,but all of you're readers have been waiting for a very long time. It has gotten to the point were I don't even remember what's the fic about. I really hope you update soon.
Nina chapter 32 . 3/17/2013
Maybe I should give up and stop checking for a new chapter every single day. Cause every time I get my hopes up and pray to see a new chapter but nothing changes. It's kinda sad because you're an amazing writer and the story is just perfect. It's probably my favourite Heya fanfic I've ever read. And I really read a lot. I know you may be busy with other stuff and you probably even forgot about it. But it would nice if you could just end it somehow if you don't wanna write anymore. So we don't always have to wait and wait. I am not hating or anything. I'm just trynna tell how most of your readers feel. So if you wrote a happy ending, I would be totally fine with that. I just don't like waiting over 2 months and stil not having a new chapter. It's even harder now, because the story is at an super exciting point and everyone just wants to know what happens next. So yeah...I would really really really really really really love to read more. You are amazingly talented. And I love the fanfic. Love, Nina. :))
Guest chapter 32 . 3/17/2013
Maybe I should just stop checking for a new chapter every single day. Cause I get my hopes up every time and I pray to see a new chapter but nothing changes. It's kinda sad because you're an amazing writer and the story is perfect. It's probably my favoirite Jeya fanfic I've ever read and I really red a lot. I
Anon chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
I hope you realize that it's been almost two months since you updated! It gets kinda annoying to wait especially when you love a fanfic as much as I love yours. I started reading it again hoping you would update soon. I'm checking for new stuff every day. Hope you update soon. Can't wait.
Falitag07 chapter 32 . 3/1/2013
I cant wait for fans reaction great story
handr9255 chapter 32 . 2/15/2013
I miss this story. Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013