Reviews for The Fifth Time
Klyntaliah chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is beautiful! So cute and well-written. Five stars!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Lovely!
Huntress Under Seige chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is so cute! I loved it! Unfortunately, yes, rating does sometimes play a role in whether or not this is read, but if it helps, you could reason it as rated T for "gore" meaning past injuries. In my opinion, description is description, and if it makes you ick, you should be aware that you are going to be reading a work about two assassins, but that's another thing.

I find myself drawn to the "the four times [insert thing here] and the one time it didn't" type of stories. Though I can never seem to be able to write them for the life of me...probably why I love them so much, hehe.

Keep up the great work!

3 Huntress
R.U. Lisnin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
really good!
Metronomeblue chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is lovely, and at the mo, I have no cc. Squeeing and inner flailing: tons. I love these descriptions, the slow fade from acquaintance to colleague to friend. Your details were all awesomely placed and well-written, and I think the fact that I have a total thing for descriptions makes me qualified to say that. ;p Amazing job.
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
*wipes tear out of eye* That...was...epic...!
TheScottishOne chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awwww that was cute :D good job!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very nice.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Beautiful fic. I was just sitting there thinking ‘awe’ the entire time when I was reading it.
Ljma chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
It's very cut and sweet, I like it a lot, I enjoyed to read it.
Assemble-the-Avengers chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Cute. Looking forward to reading more of ur writing.
discordchick chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awwww. Love, this made me happy. Great job
Candycane chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awww... This was a cute story. Great job!