Reviews for Your Choice
yuyu1000 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
i would drink it to live forever because i never wanna die. so then i would be able to have all the new things in the future and i wouldnt mind being able to die. i would be able to meet new friends and be able to work my dream job forever. it would be awesome. and i read this in fifth grade cause we were assigned and i loved it. i like jesse better than miles but they have a sad story. i wish the author (forget their name) would make a seocnd book.
Cougar rolypoly bug chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I really liked this. To answer your question I would drink from the spring. I, like too many people fear death. Because I fear death I fear life and because of that I don't truly live. I can never risk getting hurt for a little joy that would only last a short amount of time. Being immortal would give me nothing to fear. So what If other people figured out my secret they wouldn't find the spring. And I could finally live.
Mosgem chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
It might be short, but it's really good! i favourited it :D
No, i wouldn't drink from the spring. Life's only valuable because it ends. It's like tuck said: you're not living if you dont die
Misaki Sayuri chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is a short chapter, Reika but it is somewhat well written. To answer your question, I wouldn't drink from the spring, because I think that the longer you live, the less meaning your life is.