Reviews for Digging Deep
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeease update this. This is one of my favorite Falling Skies stories!
accountkillernow chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Great story keep up the good work
Marla's Lost chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Loving me some Maggie and Hal - good job here
Sirnonenath chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
I loved the update. I'm glad was able to get Hal to open up about the events in 'Sanctuary' and I was also pleased to see her talk about her own experiences with Pope's gang a little. I always thought that Mike's death would have been very affecting to Hal so I was touched by him saying words at Mike's memorial. Your ideas add so much background to the stories we saw on screen. Great update!
Sirnonenath chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
These missing scenes fit in so perfectly with the episodes. I continue to love seeing all these lovely little Maggie/Hal interactions that we "missed" in the earlier episodes.
alice chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
im looking fwd for the next chapters !
Sirnonenath chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
I was so happy to see an update to this story.

This was haunting: "A thousand lockers for a thousand lost souls—a thousand time capsules that would never be opened again." Beautiful.

I really enjoyed Maggie's reminiscences on her time at the hospital. Very nice lead-up to the scene we saw in the show. I liked the line about the Masons pulling through because of the love they had for one another and how that made Maggie reassess her view of family.

Thanks for this.
BJ's world chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Another great chapter! This ep was one of my favourites but also loved that last scene between Hal and maggie...it was the first time we really had maggie opening up to someone about her past. It was nice to see her open up to Hal!

Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter
Marla's Lost chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
still loving Maggie
Hokiegrl12 chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Another awesome chapter, thank you! I'm really looking forward to reading more!
BJ's world chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
If only they had showed what happened while they were out on the scout in the show? Brilliant! Love the fact that Hals not pushing maggie for info but trusts her enough to have his back. And the challenge bewteen them I regards to the bikes :) of course maggie would win! Love the fact that they challenge each other

Can't wait for next one
Sirnonenath chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Loved the update.

What a touching scene where Hal was watching the woman and her daughter. Beautiful moment. :)

I really liked how you foreshadowed Maggie's back-story through Hal's POV. Nice job with Hal comparing Karen and Maggie (he was right on calling Maggie a survivor).

Hal and Maggie going looking for drugs was very well written. You put in a lot of really nice (and some sad!) touches.

Love this!
Sirnonenath chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Beautiful, beautiful tag. It was nice having Maggie see Hal be vulnerable. It was very fitting that she was unable to cheer him up after what he witnessed. Loved Matt coming up at the end, giving Hal some needed cheer and a purpose.
Marylou chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Wow. Really great start! You have really captured the spirit of the characters. I really like how you write Maggie! Very much looking forward to following this story. Well done!
Sirnonenath chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Fantastic. I always wondered why Maggie didn't leave Pope and his gang. A little Stockholm Syndrome perhaps? Nice job with getting inside her head. Great!