Reviews for One More Thing
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 7/1
/3 Poor Jane /3
wolvesjr34 chapter 1 . 6/8
Wow... this was powerful. I kind of liked how Maura didn't say anything until she was sure Jane had made the decision, like she was giving Jane the chance to find the strength to live another day on her own first, only stepping in when it was necessary.

This was hauntingly beautiful.
Typo Negative chapter 1 . 4/7
Damn my lachrymal glands and their all too close connection to the amygdala. I'm not given to emotional reactions over the trials and tribulations of fictional characters, or factual ones either to be honest. But this is one story I am physically unable to read without tearing up. Kudos to you.
killie 64 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Yet another great fanfic! I've always thought that Jane could only bear so much before she finally breaks. And of course Maura is the only one who can talk Jane down. Beautiful ending!
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Just wonderful! More please...this is a great story
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
milknpowder chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Nice. I wish there was a sequql about the week they went away.
crayolakid0413 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was awesome. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Damn-this was a great story-wasn't gonna read it-because it started off so dark-but you turned it into a beautiful story-the next week and next week lines were amazing-Maura always knows how to take care of Jane. You are a very talented writer and hopefully we will be reading alot more from you.
strym chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I don't know why, but I seem to be drawn to your more darker fics.
ColumbiaRose chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Ohmygod that was beautiful.
And now it's raining on my face.
Kudos, awesome job.
Ts chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So good and so so intense...
Jo chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Good story-lots of emotion-Jane's dispair and Maur's always constant love and understanding-week after week til they are old-like that.
Kayfro chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Dark but absolutely adorable. Seriously "And then you stay with me the next week and the next and the one after that until each week you have you give to me for safe keeping until we're both too old to do much more than keep each other company and watch the clouds roll by." might be cuter than puppy football.

Nice transition from the heavy, dark stuff to a happy ending. Jane's thoughts and words felt real and believable. Great story, ma'am.
cajunghost chapter 1 . 9/19/2012