Reviews for Resurrection and Razing
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Thanks very much! Glad you liked it :)
Nadine Ng chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Aw...its so sad...but nice
It made me cry...and i could not control my own tears. Pls continue writing stories...its wonderful
DeathTheKid1278 chapter 23 . 11/3/2012
I actually cried at the end of this book. It was so good3 it was also sad when kid died:'( again So good keep writing these kinds of story's
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I want to thank everyone who has viewed and reviewed this story. I greatly appreciate the time you've taken out to give the story a try. Thank you so much! :D
BlueDragonIsAwesome chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hmm, seems good so far! I wonder if when Maka mentioned Liz and Patty not being around if she was referring to death.

For constructive criticism and grammar mistakes, I noticed that in the summary you didn't use spaces in between the punctuation. Did you run out of space?

While I was reading the first line of the first paragraph, I ran right over the commas. I believe the sentence itself would run a lot smoother without both of themthere. They dissolved into purple light, and reappeared as a set of spiked brass knuckles on his hands. He took a deep breath, and prepared...)

In the first line of the tenth paragraph, you mentioned this:

"... Kid became enveloped in heavy black smoke."

This isn't exactly a mistake, but I figured it sounded kind of weird. To 'become' didn't seem to sound right.

"... Kid was enveloped in heavy black smoke."

In the very next section, you put this:

""SHADOW BALL!" he cried, as his Duskulls' voices echoed in the background."

What I wanted to point out was that the comma wasn't needed. See what I mean?

Last but not least, in the final part, you put:

"Lord Death told me to tell you that he needs to speak with you as soon as possible. I hope that you or Soul aren't in trouble..."

This isn't a big deal, but I think it would read better as 'and.'

Awesome story. (I'm a fan of both Soul Eater and Pokemon!) I'll get to the next chapter tomorrow, this review took more time than I initially thought! xD Anyway, can't wait to get on that! :)
Gold-Bunni-123 chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
This is one of the best Pokemon-Soul Eater crossovers i've read! There are no mistakes in spelling or grammar and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Don't stop writing it!
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
8HazzardSandersdtk: Thanks so much for my first review! It means a lot that you've taken the time to write me one. Thank you so so much! ;D I'm glad you enjoy reading it! :)
8HazzardSandersdtk chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Yay! Maka has a chance to get Soul back!
Just like my last review, very well written, grammar is brilliant and I can't wait to see what happens next.
8HazzardSandersdtk chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
I like how you've used the Pokemon as the weapons but kept the human weapon partners aswell. I find it very clever how you used locations and other landmarks from the games as settings and adjectives. The grammar and detail are very well written. I don't normaly read crossover fanfiction but I really like this one so far and can't wait to see what happens next. :)