Reviews for Seashells
CoralAnd.55 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Quite an interesting duo of stories.. I loved Mordin's capture of charater in this one! Great choice. I would like to see them in afterlife. The paradises of each and everyone. Maybe an idea for future work author.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh, I totally agree, I would have so liked to make shep and mordin a pair ... but so do I with joker and femshep ... and tali and femshep xD

glad to see mordin could at least make experiments with seashells in the afterlife
R3aper chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was a nice little story here. It was sweet and definitely made me smile a little. Maybe Bioware will throw on another DLC where there's a scenario just like this.
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved this story ;)

I think you captured everyone's character perfectly. Maybe you can write a story about Thane's heaven. :)
Hakkari chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Just a word: survival in Destroy doesn't involve renegade points. You survive if you gain enough war assets (it used to be 4000 but now I think it's 3100?). The only ending that depends on renegade and paragon is Control.

On the topic of your story, I really liked it! It's nice to see Mordin getting some love, cause he so very rarely does. I love how his own little afterlife has him collecting seashells. I think it's perfect for him :)

Well done!
Charis77 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
YES! So great and a wonderful ending! I loved the Mordin part, I got teary reading it. I was so sad in the game and got teary when Mordin died. Well done!