Reviews for Happy Endings
xmissimpossablex chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
like this story
Kim chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Great chapter! update soon.
AmyHale chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
I love how Charlotte went from not being sure she even wanted Betsey to being over-protective of her :) This was an awesome chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one!
deslil chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Update soon!
AmyHale chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
I'm so looking forward to more! I wanna know about Bestey and Mason, and Charlotte and Mason, and Erica.
deslil chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
Are Betsey and mason the same age?
AmyHale chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
Charlotte is such a sweet good momma. I'm glad Shonda showed her to us that way
Kim chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter! love it! Can't wait for the next chapter (especially since Mason is going to be in it) Looking forward to Mason & Betsey meeting for the first time.
Afrouz chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Sweet!
Afrouz chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Like! :)
deslil chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
I never understood why cooper took Erica's word for it. Always thought that was pretty dumb. Update soon!
AmyHale chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Loved Charlotte. I hope she'll take it as good as she eventually did on the show. I guess having Betsey around made her softer. I can't wait to actually 'see' Mason!
Kim chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
I love this story & I love Mason too! This is such a brilliant idea for a story. Please update soon.
deslil chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Is Erica gonna die in this fic? I'm really loving charlotte as somebody's mom. Lol. Update soon!
Lily chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
This story was good until the end of this chapter. Now it sucks just like it sucks in the show. Very disappointed you didn't learn from the lesson the show learned with that story line. I will not read from this point on. Bye Bye Private Practice! That Mason story line took the show down and they can't recover from it. Hope you are happy. You get Mason but lose CharCoop and the show permanently because of this story that people hate. People like you killed CharCoop and PP!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »