Reviews for The Effect of Diaspora
I like this so far!
moon so bright chapter 10 . 1/10
This is so badass!
Error4North chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Excellent story, well written and engaging. Good grasp of both Mass Effect and Honorverse, the two concepts are well put together. Thanks for an excellent story so far.
Chargone chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
The only pfoblem i note with this chapter is how long ago it was written.
More please? :D
TheLastGarou chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
As a fan of both 'Mass Effect' and David Weber's 'Honor Harrington' series I can tell you that I think you are doing an excellent job of blending the two without being lopsided in the relative power levels -always a tricky aspect when doing a crossover- and that I eagerly await your next update.
Keep up the good work!
Argus Yomoflach chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Good story so far. You seem to have massively nerfed the Honorverse forces, which annoys me a little because I love to see Mass Effect being hoeplessly stomped, but the battle was still interesting. Looking forward to the rest.
EffervescentNova chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
A good chapter and a good story but it seems to have stalled, there hasn't been an update in quite some time. I haven't read the Honor Harrigton series but I would consider it after having read your crossover.
EffervescentNova chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Who exactly demotes the Primarchs? Its like saying that the generals of a military dictatorship have been demoted or removed due to public pressure.

The asari were almost bankrupt building one ascension class ship now they're building 4 more.
EffervescentNova chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Combat level of asari? Most asari are have biotics but don't know how to use them, only a tiny portion of the asari species are commandos. A very tiny portion sponsored by matriarchs and colonies to protect those same matriarchs and colonies.

Who exactly would remove the Councillor? The turians are not a democracy they're a military dictatorship who've been space faring almost as long as the asari but were only encountered by the Citadel races during the Krogan rebellions. The Primarchs don't answer to anyone but themselves and if they decided collectively to attack this new species then within the Hiearchy at least their actions are legal. The turian influence on the council might diminish but you've grossly overstated the effectiveness of the asari. In the ME games the reapers assaulted those who posed the greatest threat to their cyle. Humanity despite having the smallest fleets and armies of the council races was hit the hardest, with the turians second. The asari and salarians were initially left out of the reapers direct assaults and the asari and salarians both decided to wait out the reapers thus showing their weakness in the face of the overhwhelming malevolence of the reapers.

Turian females appear in this story far too often, much more so than was ever even suggested that they would be found off of turian colonies; it would be the same for krogan females, its out of place.
EffervescentNova chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
The Turians would hardly be overwhelmed by Asari fleets whose ships are often several centuries old. The asari may be the pinnacle of technological development (though only due to their hidden cache of prothean technologies) that doesn't mean that their militaries are able to go head to head with the Hiearchy's.

I thought that the turians had commited 2/3 of their naval forces to this engagement, now it says its only the second fleet.
EffervescentNova chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
TLN ships seem to be poorly built if a single shot can take out a cruiser as well as it's laser fire causing shrapnel and debris to be released within the receiving ship spearing and decapitating people. Why exactly indirect laser fire would have this fact on capital ships isn't explained.
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
This is great. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Keep it up, I can't wait for the next one :)
Jay chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Brilliant! Love this story!