Reviews for The Effect of Diaspora
mistbornlax chapter 1 . 2/11
Intriguing!

I don't normally read slash (exception: femslash!), but I will give this a shot because I like both series and this sounds like an interesting crossover :)

Hope your slash isn't too graphic :)

So, I'll get on with it and start reading!

greetings LAX
Lord Sia chapter 14 . 2/9
Still got it. I hope. Do go on?
UnfortunateReader chapter 14 . 1/10
WHYYYYYYYYY. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT!
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE FINISH THISSS.
k. Done now.
Norseman4 chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
If months away could become a year and three-quarters away, I'd appreciate it.

I have enjoyed this and the previous 13 chapters. You may, or may not post another one, but thank you for what you have posted.
Chris chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Superb writing, great blending of the universe's and now I want another 200,000 words please.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Pretty please with sugar on top!
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 14 . 5/18/2016
You still have it. )

Here's hoping that you will continue it in the future.
guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
Love the story thus far. Can't wait to see hiow you handle all the political machinations.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2016
Nice I love how you added conflict with the asari. Too bad there isn't an update coming.
chain.reader chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
fascinating story
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this! I've actually never read any of the Honor Harrington books, but now I really want to :) In the last few chapters I have particularly liked how you handled the ambassador- hiding him at first (the sound of crayon - I thought he must have brought his son!) and then the reveal and reactions. Very well done.
Firehawk242 chapter 4 . 2/14/2016
Interesting, but... You're severely overestimating the capabilities of the ME universe. Their dreadnoughts' main guns accelerate a twenty kilogram slug to 0.013c. By comparison, a Manticoran missile is a sixty ton projectile moving at upwards of 0.800c. It would take some very impressive targeting for a Turian ship to even hit an Honorverse ship (at Honorverse knife range, 300,000 kilometers, a Turian projectile would take roughly seventy six seconds to get from the firing ship to its target, plenty of time to dodge), and even if it did hit, the odds of it doing any damage are extremely slim. Sidewalls can shred missiles that run into them, and we just established how much nastier Honorverse missiles are than Mass Effect weapons. The idea that they couldn't do the same to Turian rounds is... Well, silly. Their only advantages are speed and communication, and if things deteriorate into a land war, biotics. Everything else favors the Honorverse. I doubt even the Reapers would stand a chance.
Addlcove chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
this is an interesting read, such a shame it is no longer updating :(
Sean Mulligan chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
It seems unfair to hold the Genophase against the Salarians and the Turians seems it happened thousands of years ago and the Salarians never intended to use it and just made it as a deterrent.
Blackholelord chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
Well I am not sure if you will ever get this review, considering how long you been on the site. I normally don't read slash, not my thing, but I will state that the story is well made and easy to follow. Creating a single independent star nation instead of one that already build is better, because you can influence the development of this star nation, instead of following what is known. Also you kept a familiar touch to the story, allowing readers to follow without problems. So its not a bad story.
Windtalkers1 chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
really enjoying the story so far hoping to see it updated soon