Reviews for The Effect of Diaspora
Kaylen Cooper chapter 14 . 6/29
This is interesting. :)

If you ever continue - I look forward to reading more!
Grover chapter 14 . 6/11
I very much enjoyed this great tale! As a fan of the Honor-verse, it was terrific seeing your vision of it this far into the future. Just wow! I do hope you're able to overcome your problems and trials and post more soon!
Hahp Ends chapter 8 . 5/20
When I read that last Codex entry, I couldn't help but laugh maniacally at the image of flying Treecats. I hope for horror stories told by Krogans about their battle prowess. I also propose for a Treecat to bond with Urdot Wrex, I hope the very thought brings a smile to your face like it does mine.
jgkitarel chapter 14 . 5/16
First, interesting. While it runs a little on the HUMANITY! FUCK YEAH! cliché, you are leaving enough hints to pilot a Death Star blind that humanity's dominating advantage is going to be a brief one.

It's nice to see that the Salarians are proving their pragmatism, trying to nip a potential problem in the bud, as well as the Turians deciding to play nice due to the fact that they just got slapped down, hard. The Asari, however, are probably going to learn to eat crow as they realize some of their deepest secrets are going to come out.

Humanity may have strengthened that thin veneer of civilization, but it is still an extremely vicious race when provoked.
Difdi chapter 7 . 5/4
It would take a lot more than some surgery for a human to impersonate a quarian - in case you didn't remember, their legs are structured like those of a wolf.
Difdi chapter 6 . 5/4
You have a technical error. The gravitic launchers can't fire a missile at lightspeed in an atmosphere. Well, they could, but the entire city would be vaporized by the first missile fired.

Those missiles you envision are heavier than a baseball, I imagine? There's a very good 'what if' done by a mathematician out there on the internet, that explores 'what if you could throw a baseball at the speed of light?'

The answer is about 10-20 megatons. Everything within about 10-15 miles (all directions) is simply gone, and people die instantly from the radiation for another 20-30 miles or so past that.

Light speed missiles sound cool, but using one would be committing mass murder and suicide at the same time.
TheLazyHaiku chapter 6 . 5/4
I like this so far!
moon so bright chapter 10 . 1/10
This is so badass!
Error4North chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Excellent story, well written and engaging. Good grasp of both Mass Effect and Honorverse, the two concepts are well put together. Thanks for an excellent story so far.
Chargone chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
The only pfoblem i note with this chapter is how long ago it was written.
More please? :D
TheLastGarou chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
As a fan of both 'Mass Effect' and David Weber's 'Honor Harrington' series I can tell you that I think you are doing an excellent job of blending the two without being lopsided in the relative power levels -always a tricky aspect when doing a crossover- and that I eagerly await your next update.
Keep up the good work!
Argus Yomoflach chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Good story so far. You seem to have massively nerfed the Honorverse forces, which annoys me a little because I love to see Mass Effect being hoeplessly stomped, but the battle was still interesting. Looking forward to the rest.
EffervescentNova chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
A good chapter and a good story but it seems to have stalled, there hasn't been an update in quite some time. I haven't read the Honor Harrigton series but I would consider it after having read your crossover.