Reviews for The Effect of Diaspora
Norseman4 chapter 14 . 8/9
If months away could become a year and three-quarters away, I'd appreciate it.

I have enjoyed this and the previous 13 chapters. You may, or may not post another one, but thank you for what you have posted.
Chris chapter 14 . 6/10
Superb writing, great blending of the universe's and now I want another 200,000 words please.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Pretty please with sugar on top!
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 14 . 5/18
You still have it. )

Here's hoping that you will continue it in the future.
guest chapter 14 . 4/25
Love the story thus far. Can't wait to see hiow you handle all the political machinations.
Nice I love how you added conflict with the asari. Too bad there isn't an update coming.
chain.reader chapter 14 . 2/18
fascinating story
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this! I've actually never read any of the Honor Harrington books, but now I really want to :) In the last few chapters I have particularly liked how you handled the ambassador- hiding him at first (the sound of crayon - I thought he must have brought his son!) and then the reveal and reactions. Very well done.
Firehawk242 chapter 4 . 2/14
Interesting, but... You're severely overestimating the capabilities of the ME universe. Their dreadnoughts' main guns accelerate a twenty kilogram slug to 0.013c. By comparison, a Manticoran missile is a sixty ton projectile moving at upwards of 0.800c. It would take some very impressive targeting for a Turian ship to even hit an Honorverse ship (at Honorverse knife range, 300,000 kilometers, a Turian projectile would take roughly seventy six seconds to get from the firing ship to its target, plenty of time to dodge), and even if it did hit, the odds of it doing any damage are extremely slim. Sidewalls can shred missiles that run into them, and we just established how much nastier Honorverse missiles are than Mass Effect weapons. The idea that they couldn't do the same to Turian rounds is... Well, silly. Their only advantages are speed and communication, and if things deteriorate into a land war, biotics. Everything else favors the Honorverse. I doubt even the Reapers would stand a chance.
Addlcove chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
this is an interesting read, such a shame it is no longer updating :(
Sean Mulligan chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
It seems unfair to hold the Genophase against the Salarians and the Turians seems it happened thousands of years ago and the Salarians never intended to use it and just made it as a deterrent.
Blackholelord chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
Well I am not sure if you will ever get this review, considering how long you been on the site. I normally don't read slash, not my thing, but I will state that the story is well made and easy to follow. Creating a single independent star nation instead of one that already build is better, because you can influence the development of this star nation, instead of following what is known. Also you kept a familiar touch to the story, allowing readers to follow without problems. So its not a bad story.
Windtalkers1 chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
really enjoying the story so far hoping to see it updated soon
Phlogiston Man chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
I don't understand why you would think that Honorverse ships are slow compared to ME ships. First of all, we haven't been given any stats on ME ship acceleration as far as I know. Secondly, 500 gravities is insanely fast. If ME ships were capable of something like that, we would literally see them go from stationary to hypersonic in less than a second. Additionally, the GARDIAN lasers from the last chapter seem way overpowered compared to canon. Honorverse ships are built to resist gamma ray lasers and bomb pumped x-ray lasers powered by megaton range nukes. GARDIAN laser are IR range anti fighter weapons. There's no way a GARDIAN laser could reach even a light cruiser's bridge, much less damage both the main bridge and flag bridge at once.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Nah, I think you still got it. It would be better to confirm it, though, if you could post another update, maybe? Yeah that would really seal the deal! Sooo, when can we expect that?
Difdi chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Admiral Xen is REALLY not going to like how the Geth and the Cherwell Convention will interact. She's completely blind to the possibility the Geth really are sapient, believing them to be just hostile equipment (VIs).

All it would take is the Geth asking the Kingdom of Torch to help free them from enslavement and Xen's blind spot will bite the entire Migrant Fleet in the ass.