Reviews for Lost and Found
julia23602829 chapter 65 . 2/18
You probably don’t read your reviews anymore, but that was definetly the best charming family story I ever read, it had everything I always wanted. Great Job
IceTear1 chapter 63 . 5/11/2018
Loved this!
IceTear1 chapter 60 . 10/29/2017
Loved it!
Ravenclawdiadem16 chapter 65 . 10/19/2017
The last 5 chapters had me sobbing. It was so raw and emotional and beautifully written. I absolutely loved your story!
IceTear1 chapter 58 . 8/24/2017
Heartbreaking, but really good.
StarkTeller chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
His actual name is David... James was his twin brother who died... King George made David assume James' identity to unite his and King Midas' kingdom... but we know what happened with that... Theres even a scene where grumpy snow and david are walking on the docks in storybrooke amd grumpy is like so is your name charming or james and david replies with my name is david and grumpy says not your cursed name your actual name and david says that is my actual name my twin brothers name was James...
IceTear1 chapter 53 . 8/16/2016
Loved that ending with just family 3
IceTear1 chapter 51 . 3/17/2016
Really hope Emma wont die and new baby wouldnt become her replacement :( Wishing for happy family :)
EvilRegal2019 chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
What if Riley was Regina in disguise
katiek121 chapter 65 . 8/30/2015
I enjoyed reading this story! The ending was a little surprising, but it was the perfect ending :)
Kikilia14 chapter 65 . 8/22/2015
Interesting. Though I hope Regina found her happy ending
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 65 . 8/22/2015
Awww! I loved the ending of this story, while the beginning of this chapter was sad, as they were back before any thing happened. But I love the extremely happy ending that the Charming family got.
Guest chapter 65 . 8/22/2015
loved this ending didn't see it coming at all but it was so good thanks for writing this story!
talia225 chapter 65 . 8/22/2015
No words :D
Gemilh chapter 65 . 8/21/2015
I can't believe this story is over, I love every single moment so much. It made me laugh and cry, it was an absolutely amazing trip, and I want to thank you for writing it. It was an amazing story, and I love the fact that they got a do over. That everyone got that chance. You're an amazing writer. And it couldn't have ended in a better way than the beautiful journey that you take us. I'm gonna miss this story. I hope you continue writing. :)