Reviews for Early Winter
Nannyjojo chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I missed this update. I found it when I was clearing out my emails. Better late than never!
Oh dear Jasper you seem to have it bad. hehe.
Wonder if she did hear any of that. hehe.
So looking forward to more
edub409 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
I just found this story. It's hot and well-written. I'm intrigued and can't wait to see how Esme grows as she continues to not only sexually, but emotionally mature. Wow!
AstridGreenEyes chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
I love it!
Thanks for the update!

Hugs
Astrid
readingmama chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I don't want Carlisle to be heartbroken . So when Esme bonks Jasper you can send him to me. ;)
Just4Me chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I'm so glad you're back. And you brought Carlisle with you! He just seems so perfect for Esme. And their little interaction was intense. But then I'm loving your Jasper too. It's nice to see that Esme has options.
Butterfly Betty chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Great chapter!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
So happy to see an update on this one!

Can't wait to see Esme in the studio!

Thanks for sharing.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
ooh jasper is so very gone :D
LosT-in-Twific chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
* gulp *

This update was worth the wait.

Duck face Angela is hilarious. And poor Lauren, the dissapointment she must've felt. LOL

I'm betting on Esme going along with the shoot, and more.
TheMotionlessMermaid chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I'm so happy you finally updated! I can't wait for more !
BabyPups Whitlock chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
*squeals in delight* Honey,. this is perfection! I love, love, LOVE the ay you have crafted this story, it constantly leaves me waiting for more. And we got Carlisle! *le sighs* I am so in love with this piece, you have the uncanny ability to pull your readers in with your words, immerse them in your story and that is so rare. I just... yeah. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to share this with all of us. This story is just amazing, as are you. Much love darlin.

Pole dances and Panty Flashes,
Pups
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
So lovely to have you and this story back! You have been missed.

Interesting reactions between Carlisle and Esme at the bar. Wonder where that will go ... if anywhere. It is intriguing.

And, poor Jasper. Frustrated on so many fronts. Well, at least, he got a little relief at the end of this chapter. Though, not totally what he wanted.

Thanks!

Sally
bcruz chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
So glad you're updating again!
bbwraven chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
I miss this fic! I hope you update soon!
weekaa1313 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
hi there...just found out this & would like to say that i'm so enjoying the way you describe things in your story; also, the plots...is intriguing.

#please update soon. many thankss!