Reviews for Crona Meet Excalibur
Hagane2883436 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR EPIC ONE SHOTS!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
poor Crona
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
cronas a girl
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Poor Crona, he never stood a chance against Excalibur. It's a good thing he ran out of there and fast. Good work with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
FINNALY SOME ONE RELAIZES CRONA IS A BOY

The story is exactly how Crona would deal with it
Hopeless Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Hahaha! Oh my god I feel sorry for Crona.
So I was reading the manga online amd there are some translators that say Crona's a girl and then there are others that says he's a boy. I want them to get it right! He's a dude! A girly dude but still.
Starry Eyes See chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
... mercy why are u so mean to my nehewph ? ..i can't belive i helped u with such a monstroity :3
Kalin Greyv chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
that is just cruel. no one deserves excalibur
Maddylovesyou chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Lol that was funny
Little Snuggle chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
LOL! That was perfect! I love the blunt ending when Crona just screamed and ran XD

btw, I'm just gonna say This to all the retards out there, Crona was called He, She and It in the Japanese version, and when an anime character is deemed genderless in another language, the Americans automatically make that genderless into a male, thus they said He in the anime. Though Crona may seem girly and like a look like a girl, Crona was starved by not only Ragnarok but probably Medusa too, making Crona have curves like a girl. But don't forget that in episeode... whatever, (I think it was called "The Eve Party Nighmare") Crona wore a white Tuxedo, not a dress. And though some may think that Crona's usual outfit is a dress, it can also be a robe. Thus making Crona MOST likely to be male, he/she could also be female.

I know that was long but it's what I had to say.
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012