Reviews for Atelier
castal547 chapter 7 . 3/11
OH MY GODS i have read so many stories with Jefferson and emma and this by FAR is my favorite i hope there will be a squeal but if not i can always imagine
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
No! No, it can't be over! I wanted it to continue :,( it was so well writen that I didn't want it to end
Songbook12 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Wait does he love emma?
Alycat chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Loved this story! I was transfixed by the dynamic between Emma and Jefferson in the episode Hat Trick, and this story gave me just what I wanted. Well, almost ;)
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
I read your story on my reader, so that is the reason, why my reviews were a little weird. ;) But I had to tell you how wonderful your writing was. :) THX for sharing this.
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Sometimes I had so *to sniffle sniffle*. Because especially your emotional writing was awesome!
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
And oh their tension. I really loved every chapter of your ff.
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Really entertaining! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
And I already know, that I will read your other E&J story too in the future. ;D
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
That you wrote the ff in his and her pov here were brilliant! :D So good to see, what they were thinking.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oh I really loved this story! :D *favs*
Iseewithperfectclarity chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
the end

Iseewithperfectclarity chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
mwa... ha... ha... it's getting late for me and my mad enthuiseastic energy is running out. Nevertheless you're chapter was artfully crafted and though not much happend mad swan wise you played it out like a season of ouat; real cool in the start, slow in the middle and boom you hit us with a clifie. Overall not a bad way to write a story so kudos to you. I remember reading the first chapter of "Realm Jumper" and being instantly intriged. your a wonderful writer and p.m. me if your writeing anything new for OUaT's or Doctor Who's fandom.
Iseewithperfectclarity chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
you know you hit the nail on the head with how jefferson felt.
this may seem silly, but I just now realized you're from the U.K. it was your mention of Knickers that clued me in which other than that this fic reads remarkably american which is a compliment it reads american, highly intelligent american that is i apologise for the lack of caps i really cant be botherd at the moment
your loyal reader
Iseewithperfectclarity chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
such a wonderful fic... it makes me wanna laugh and shiver in my boots at the same time. the intensity is killing me. I really truely wish I'd read it sooner. the way in which you write leaves me begging for more... which I guess I dont have to wait long due to my delayed discovery of this brilliant masterpiece.

your loyal reader