Reviews for Blood of the Bayou
DevinBourdain chapter 5 . 3/25
Really enjoyed this.
CindyT63 chapter 5 . 2/12
AquaKitty3 chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
This was a truly excellent story, thank you for sharing it with us! I really love how you draw from real life things, blend with mythologies from places, and throw the boys in the middle of it all.
Toothtooth chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
This is brilliant, lovely plot and I love how you've written Sam and Dean
jubela chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
Voodoo and the boys - loved it. Thanks:)
HobbitLover4eva chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
There are few stories of supernatural case fics that i actually really admire and yours is one of them. I could totally see this happening. You know how to write. Wow. And your charactizations are spot on.
miXiZ chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Very cool adventure! Loved the intricacy...
CornishGirl chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Excellent! Great pacing, action, all the good brother stuff. Well done.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Voodoo is soo scary. Thanks for writing this.
purplecat19 chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
This is really well-written and well thought-out. I felt like this could be an episode of the show, and the plot was really suspenseful and just great. REALLY good job with this!
Chick Feed chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Bravo! Well done! Excellent story, really well written, edge of the seat stuff. Onto the follow up!
SB x
KKBELVIS chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Very exciting story...I had a great Sat night reading this.

Thank you much for the fun time!
Keiou chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Oh wow! That fic was amazing!
That were "only" five chapters but I felt like many more. Okay, the chapters were fucking long but it almost felt like reading a book. OR watching a little SPN movie, haha. Like a story that coukd happen for real in the show. Only with more fanservice and details, lol.
I love your Sam and Dean. They're not a little bit ooc and quick-witted as always. Within their usually bad luck they always have time for making bad jokes and so on. Lovely!
As if hurting Sam is not enough Dean is always noticing EVERYTHING and I love it how he's getting angry everytime someone is putting a hand on his brother. He's so observant, great!
And on the other hand there is the same thing with Sam! He's ablte to react te same way, too when there is someone hurting Dean.

How do you know all these things about voodoo? I'm impressed. And I feel like I really did leran something here. Okay...learning things about voodoo maybe is not s great success but who cares, haha. That was interesting. And I love the idea of Sam doing an "art"-project with learning something about voodoo with Bobby. That fits and would be so typical(?) SPN!

There was so much action and excitement the whole time and in the right dose I couldn't stop reading. And not a single bit 0815! You've done an amazing job in my opinion. :)
Thank you very much for this great story!
Jenjoremy chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Just finished the whole story in one sitting. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Janice recommended you! I'm glad I started with the story she inspired. Can't wait to read more of your Supernatural stuff.
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Just found your story. Sam in a box, and it's only chapter one! Can't wait to read the rest!