Reviews for Blood of the Bayou
jubela chapter 5 . 6/25
Voodoo and the boys - loved it. Thanks:)
HobbitLover4eva chapter 5 . 4/16
There are few stories of supernatural case fics that i actually really admire and yours is one of them. I could totally see this happening. You know how to write. Wow. And your charactizations are spot on.
miXiZ chapter 5 . 3/19
Very cool adventure! Loved the intricacy...
CornishGirl chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Excellent! Great pacing, action, all the good brother stuff. Well done.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Voodoo is soo scary. Thanks for writing this.
hag123 chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
This is really well-written and well thought-out. I felt like this could be an episode of the show, and the plot was really suspenseful and just great. REALLY good job with this!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Bravo! Well done! Excellent story, really well written, edge of the seat stuff. Onto the follow up!
SB x
KKBELVIS chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Very exciting story...I had a great Sat night reading this.

Thank you much for the fun time!
Karen
Keiou chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Oh wow! That fic was amazing!
That were "only" five chapters but I felt like many more. Okay, the chapters were fucking long but it almost felt like reading a book. OR watching a little SPN movie, haha. Like a story that coukd happen for real in the show. Only with more fanservice and details, lol.
I love your Sam and Dean. They're not a little bit ooc and quick-witted as always. Within their usually bad luck they always have time for making bad jokes and so on. Lovely!
As if hurting Sam is not enough Dean is always noticing EVERYTHING and I love it how he's getting angry everytime someone is putting a hand on his brother. He's so observant, great!
And on the other hand there is the same thing with Sam! He's ablte to react te same way, too when there is someone hurting Dean.

How do you know all these things about voodoo? I'm impressed. And I feel like I really did leran something here. Okay...learning things about voodoo maybe is not s great success but who cares, haha. That was interesting. And I love the idea of Sam doing an "art"-project with learning something about voodoo with Bobby. That fits and would be so typical(?) SPN!

There was so much action and excitement the whole time and in the right dose I couldn't stop reading. And not a single bit 0815! You've done an amazing job in my opinion. :)
Thank you very much for this great story!
Cheers
Jenjoremy chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Just finished the whole story in one sitting. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Janice recommended you! I'm glad I started with the story she inspired. Can't wait to read more of your Supernatural stuff.
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Just found your story. Sam in a box, and it's only chapter one! Can't wait to read the rest!
Soncnica chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
And thank you for the mental image of the boys shirtless and wearing white pants! :-):-) hahaha :-):-):-)
This was a really awesome adventure... :-)
S.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Awesome conclusion to this great, and riveting story, and didn't you put Sam and Dean through it! OMG both of them possessed, Sam poisoned and to all intents and purposes dead before Jack and friends turn up in the nick of time. And thank goodness Jack had the antidote. Can't say I was sad that Carrie, Parise and Ti-Jean all met their end, it was what they deserved! Perfect ending, the brotherly banter in the boat, and Dean giving away he watched Gentle Ben, despite protests to the contrary and insisting it was Sam!
Have now caught up on all your fics, and will look forward to your next one!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
OMG just how are Sam and Dean going to get out of this and escape? And despite my thoughts in my previous review am thinking Jack must be sound and Dean was right to trust him. Just hope Jack has been working on something whilst Dean and Sam have been captured as they could certainly do with some good news.
Am loving the detail of this fic and your research.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
OMG what a twist at the end, it has me thinking either Jack is not the good guy Dean thinks he is or he got the potion wrong as Dean is now definitely under the control of Parise. Such a dramatic chapter with Sam's escape and finally getting to Dean, though it was touch and go there, and when he does Dean knocks him out! Sincerely hope that Jack is a good guy as they definitely need some help to get out of this mess, and time is ticking down for whatever Ti-Jean has going down.
Fantastic chapter.