Reviews for Blood of the Bayou
SmallLadyT28 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
First, Wow! Second, I'm a friend of Janicec678 and also a New Orleanian! Any time there's a story coming from my area, I cringe waiting for it to always be Mardi Gras and too over the top. So far, I am pleasantly surprised and also fanning myself (thank you) for the opening Dean scene and the hurt Sam (thank you from a Sam girl) scene! My voodoo doll, Maire,by my computer and I are ready to move on to ch 2 to read and enjoy more! Merci beaucoup! Laissez les bon temps roulez!
Emmers224 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Go, Sam, go! I'm glad he escaped but now I'm a tad worried about what they'll do to bring him back. Great chapter! You had me on the edge of seat the entire time! Can't wait to see what will happen to the boys next!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Great story! Really enjoying it. Poor Dean is going to be as celibate as Sam if his taste in women continues (or not, knowing Dean!).
SamWin98 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
OH. MY. GOD. this is just too good! and the whole kidnapping thing...aaaawwwh this is just amazing! this is exactly what I wanted to read, what I was looking for. (and though I'm happy sam made it and got out, juuust you to know, I love hurt!sam&protective!dean more than ANYTHING sooo I guess I'm saying that I hope there will be more of that in the next chapters...:D) anyway, I love this and whooo I'll be waiting SO HARD for the next chapter! UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! (sooner than that)
emebalia chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Never underestimate Sam. He'll kick your ass when you're not looking.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Sooo good. Thanks for the quick update!
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Woohoo! Very action packed and exciting chapter. Cheers!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Great suspense! I love stories set in New Orleans!
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Cor blimey mate what an exciting chapter! No seriously you delivered a cracking piece of writing, with Dean in detective mode gnashing at the bit to find his brother whilst Sam was in full blown escape mode just to get back to him. Slowly you are revealing the players, their weaknesses and strengths, letting your chess game of tactics proceeds onwards ominiously to its dark intent. Nibbling my fingernails with anticipation/worry for our boys. Rozzy
calcium77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Fantastic! Truly fantastic. I'm anxious to read more!

Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
looking forward to more Thanks X
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved this from the moment I read the first few lines. Always a good way to start a SN story: Dean- naked- in bed :)

Hope Dean gets his share of "Hurt" in this story as well as Sam. I look forward to your next chapter.

Thank You.
Von chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
A very engaging opening chapter. I'm kind of weary of SPN so to be hooked is a surprise! Looking forward to more!
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very cool beginning! I love the setting and I love your vocabulary :) Merci mon ami!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Killer beginning! I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see this beauty unravel! I'll be waiting on tenterhooks.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »