Reviews for Blood of the Bayou
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Sooo good. Thanks for the quick update!
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Woohoo! Very action packed and exciting chapter. Cheers!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Great suspense! I love stories set in New Orleans!
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Cor blimey mate what an exciting chapter! No seriously you delivered a cracking piece of writing, with Dean in detective mode gnashing at the bit to find his brother whilst Sam was in full blown escape mode just to get back to him. Slowly you are revealing the players, their weaknesses and strengths, letting your chess game of tactics proceeds onwards ominiously to its dark intent. Nibbling my fingernails with anticipation/worry for our boys. Rozzy
calcium77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Fantastic! Truly fantastic. I'm anxious to read more!

Kat
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
looking forward to more Thanks X
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved this from the moment I read the first few lines. Always a good way to start a SN story: Dean- naked- in bed :)

Hope Dean gets his share of "Hurt" in this story as well as Sam. I look forward to your next chapter.

Thank You.
Von chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
A very engaging opening chapter. I'm kind of weary of SPN so to be hooked is a surprise! Looking forward to more!
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very cool beginning! I love the setting and I love your vocabulary :) Merci mon ami!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Killer beginning! I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see this beauty unravel! I'll be waiting on tenterhooks.
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The first chapter sounds great. It started off so nice for Dean but knowing your usual stories I knew that this girl would be too good to be true for Dean ;) So now she plus some bad-ass guys plus some other girl (a witch, maybe?) have Sam, that's not good. Well, it's not good for Sam and Dean, it sure is good for me because I can sense another exciting story here. Will add this to Story Alert! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh wow, that was quite the start to the story. Looking forward to another awesome chapter. Cheers!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I can't contain my excitement right now - a new fic from you! Whoopee!

As always with your writing this fic is already so rich with mystery and intrigue and it's only chapter one! I'm fascinated with Parise and her Creole heritage and how this is all linked to the boys - I can't wait to see how it will all unfold.

I enjoyed the opening section, seeing Dean in full on flirt mode - because you're right, it's not something we've seen much of on screen since Lisa! Nice pick up! Plus the 'view' wasn't bad either ;)

I loved the idea that the protective tattoo's have literal protection ie you can't destroy them! What a refreshing and exciting premise - the possibilities are endless!

And of course, who doesn't enjoy a generous helping of tied up, beaten and locked in a crate, Sam!

I'm desperate for more, this was a thrilling opening chapter! Take care, A
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love the flow of your writing-not too much and not too little.
Wonder if Sam could have been the one to have a little fun first but realized he's too damaged with Lucifer, hell etc...
- maybe you could write about it in a future story (before Sam and Dean went to hell - "remember when we used to hunt Wendigos?") hint hint ;)
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is a great start to your story. Can't wait to read more.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »