Reviews for Blood of the Bayou
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is a great start to your story. Can't wait to read more.
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
...Thank you so much for the new fic...Reads Great like always...Looking forward to more...detroiter stranded in tucson...k
scootersmom chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is a great start to your story. Sam and Dean seem to be in all kinds of trouble...your creativity is so impressive! I'm glad to hear we won't have to wait long for the next chapter.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love this! Just love it! I can't wait to find out what Parise and Co are up to. Brilliant start!
deanssammy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
squee lovec the story from the first moment.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hey! Nice, a new story I'll be sure to check out the new chapters as you post them
Dean, when will you learn that hooking up with women that look like sexy gooddesses never works out alright? xD And poor Sammy, he didn't even get to have some fun first xD
See you next
R.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So far I love it! Love a good mystery and plot then put some hurt Sam in the mix? Nothing better! Looking forward to see how Dean finds Sam or is lead to him. Went to New Orleans this summer so this is especially intriguing. Thanks!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Exciting start. Can't wait to find out what these women have in store.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What an exciting and suspenseful opening chapter this was, that has literally left me on tenderhooks in anticipation on what happens next! Poor Sam is double whammied here by a past posession incident coming back to bite him in the 'proverbial' which in turn presents a new threat that is demonstrating way of too much magic to feel them the ordinary walk in the park for the brothers. This new mojo tethered with an ability to undo protection seals has me thinking that this seriously threatens to cause further harm for both our boys to come! This was a beautifully crafted opening salvo with a fluidity of words that rung fresh off the page. Looking forward to the next update...soon... please...

PS Your nekked sexy Dean was sizzling stuff to visualise...and I'm a Sammy girl!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great start! Can't wait to read more! :)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
O.M.G! That was freakin' AWESOME. That has to be one of the most edge-of-your-seat opening chapters I have ever read! I don't even know what to say...and I'm seldom at a loss for words. You've outdone yourself with this one.

Talk about starting out with a bang...figuratively AND literally! Wow. The scene with Dean and Parise - SMOKIN' HOT! And then it just got freaky when she saw his tattoo and I knew THAT was going nowhere good in a hurry, LOL!

And I seriously almost forgot to breath during the scene when Sam was taken and then first woke up in the box and thought he was buried.

I'm humbled that you took my little idea and made it this amazingly awesome right off the bat. I think I love you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awesome story so far and know that it's complete is an extra bonus, I know I won't be left hanging!

I look forward to the next chapter!
emebalia chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I don't even know where to start. I love this story. The plot is thick and the OCs are brilliant and it's right into the action and Sam is hurt and Dean is freaking out and it's just awesome. Love it.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ooh - loving this! There's just something so great about the weirdness of the mystical qualities of the Bayou and you have jumped straight in with all it offers.
Great to have a Dean sex scene straight off ...Loved..."good sex and a belly full of whiskey fed his reckless streak. Hell, he was in bed with a storefront psychic he'd just met; he'd kind of bypassed upstairs brain thinking a few hours back."...just of the delightful Dean-ness of it.
Great fight scene in the motel room and then the reveals. Nice way to write Sam's memories of the events -sometimes such things can be so laboured, but not here - you dealt with them quickly and moved along fast.
Nice call-backs to the Winchesters past - Wandell is someone who strangely has never featured again and these revenge seekers are made credible by what we know happened.
Loving Parise and her voodoo heritage too.

A great opening chapter - cannot wait for the rest.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »