Reviews for Blood of the Bayou
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The first chapter sounds great. It started off so nice for Dean but knowing your usual stories I knew that this girl would be too good to be true for Dean ;) So now she plus some bad-ass guys plus some other girl (a witch, maybe?) have Sam, that's not good. Well, it's not good for Sam and Dean, it sure is good for me because I can sense another exciting story here. Will add this to Story Alert! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh wow, that was quite the start to the story. Looking forward to another awesome chapter. Cheers!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I can't contain my excitement right now - a new fic from you! Whoopee!

As always with your writing this fic is already so rich with mystery and intrigue and it's only chapter one! I'm fascinated with Parise and her Creole heritage and how this is all linked to the boys - I can't wait to see how it will all unfold.

I enjoyed the opening section, seeing Dean in full on flirt mode - because you're right, it's not something we've seen much of on screen since Lisa! Nice pick up! Plus the 'view' wasn't bad either ;)

I loved the idea that the protective tattoo's have literal protection ie you can't destroy them! What a refreshing and exciting premise - the possibilities are endless!

And of course, who doesn't enjoy a generous helping of tied up, beaten and locked in a crate, Sam!

I'm desperate for more, this was a thrilling opening chapter! Take care, A
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love the flow of your writing-not too much and not too little.
Wonder if Sam could have been the one to have a little fun first but realized he's too damaged with Lucifer, hell etc...
- maybe you could write about it in a future story (before Sam and Dean went to hell - "remember when we used to hunt Wendigos?") hint hint ;)
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is a great start to your story. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
...Thank you so much for the new fic...Reads Great like always...Looking forward to more...detroiter stranded in tucson...k
scootersmom chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is a great start to your story. Sam and Dean seem to be in all kinds of trouble...your creativity is so impressive! I'm glad to hear we won't have to wait long for the next chapter.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love this! Just love it! I can't wait to find out what Parise and Co are up to. Brilliant start!
deanssammy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
squee lovec the story from the first moment.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hey! Nice, a new story I'll be sure to check out the new chapters as you post them
Dean, when will you learn that hooking up with women that look like sexy gooddesses never works out alright? xD And poor Sammy, he didn't even get to have some fun first xD
See you next
R.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So far I love it! Love a good mystery and plot then put some hurt Sam in the mix? Nothing better! Looking forward to see how Dean finds Sam or is lead to him. Went to New Orleans this summer so this is especially intriguing. Thanks!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Exciting start. Can't wait to find out what these women have in store.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What an exciting and suspenseful opening chapter this was, that has literally left me on tenderhooks in anticipation on what happens next! Poor Sam is double whammied here by a past posession incident coming back to bite him in the 'proverbial' which in turn presents a new threat that is demonstrating way of too much magic to feel them the ordinary walk in the park for the brothers. This new mojo tethered with an ability to undo protection seals has me thinking that this seriously threatens to cause further harm for both our boys to come! This was a beautifully crafted opening salvo with a fluidity of words that rung fresh off the page. Looking forward to the next update...soon... please...

PS Your nekked sexy Dean was sizzling stuff to visualise...and I'm a Sammy girl!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great start! Can't wait to read more! :)
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »