Reviews for Blood of the Bayou
Soncnica chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
And thank you for the mental image of the boys shirtless and wearing white pants! :-):-) hahaha :-):-):-)
This was a really awesome adventure... :-)
S.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Awesome conclusion to this great, and riveting story, and didn't you put Sam and Dean through it! OMG both of them possessed, Sam poisoned and to all intents and purposes dead before Jack and friends turn up in the nick of time. And thank goodness Jack had the antidote. Can't say I was sad that Carrie, Parise and Ti-Jean all met their end, it was what they deserved! Perfect ending, the brotherly banter in the boat, and Dean giving away he watched Gentle Ben, despite protests to the contrary and insisting it was Sam!
Have now caught up on all your fics, and will look forward to your next one!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
OMG just how are Sam and Dean going to get out of this and escape? And despite my thoughts in my previous review am thinking Jack must be sound and Dean was right to trust him. Just hope Jack has been working on something whilst Dean and Sam have been captured as they could certainly do with some good news.
Am loving the detail of this fic and your research.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
OMG what a twist at the end, it has me thinking either Jack is not the good guy Dean thinks he is or he got the potion wrong as Dean is now definitely under the control of Parise. Such a dramatic chapter with Sam's escape and finally getting to Dean, though it was touch and go there, and when he does Dean knocks him out! Sincerely hope that Jack is a good guy as they definitely need some help to get out of this mess, and time is ticking down for whatever Ti-Jean has going down.
Fantastic chapter.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Well Wandell definitely underestimated Ti-Jean and paid the ultimate price. And great that Dean had Jack Delacroix to contact as he searched for answers as to who had taken Sam. Intrigued as to whether Parise has an ulterior motive working with Ti-Jean, wanting ultimate power when the time is right. OMG poor Sam running barefoot and tearing his feet up and from the last sentence it looks like his escape may be in vain as Ti-Jean knows exactly where he is running to ... and unless there is a phone in the jeep, Sam still can't contact Dean.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Awesome and dramatic first chapter, and for Dean responding to his upstairs brain wasn't a good thing! Not sure but wonder if Parise could have done something to Dean whilst he was getting his pleasure as she mentioned to Carrie if she had got Sam into bed she would have done her job. Interesting that you had Steve Wandell's brother helping, wanting payback for what Sam did whilst possessed but who is Ti-Jean and what does he or she want with the Winchesters?
Freya922 chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Anazing! You must have done major research on this one. You made that whole Voodoo world come alive and come after our heroes. Incredibly creepy, incredibly good, and rich with details both in terms of the locale and the Voidoo power struggle. I was terrified for Sam and Dean.
Jane88 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Already some time ago u wrote this... but I just found it and couldn't stop reading. Love me some kidnapped Sam! :) Well-conceived, exciting till the end and the shirtless boys were an extra bonus. Great story!
mic19671967 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Awesome story! Really enjoyed it.

Mic (the mom)
Littlefish chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you will have another one coming soon...?
TraSan chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
SQUEE! Awesome fic (as usual).

The lore, the exciting conclusion, and best of all - the brother moments (and insights) were spot on. Another for the favorites list.
TraSan chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Gah! I didn't see the twist. I'm ashamed, but I did not see the twist. I'd say more, but I'm rushing off to the next chapter. Suffice it to say, very well done!
TraSan chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Evil chuckle is right...and now my feet hurt just from thinking about Sam running full bore in barefeet. Seems like Dean is on the right track though (assuming he stays out of trouble!).
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I can't believe there's a story out here of yours I missed. Woo hoo! Because now I have "brand new" story to read. :)

And we're definitely off and running in this chapter. You made quick work of getting the guys in trouble, Sculls.

The Ti-Jean sounds like he'd be enough to contend with but the addition of Wandell's brother certainly complicates the matter. Eep!

Looking forward to the rest.
Sahkess chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Very cool fic! You did a fantastic job weaving the details behind the case into the plot, this would make for one hell of an episode! Nice and full of everything we could ask for, the cliffys, h/c, bro moments, a good jump back and forth between the characters to give them ample time, and feeding a bit more with each piece until the whole story comes together. Perfect length, too, since I got to read it in between classes today :)
Awesome work, thanks so much for writing it! And thank you to your prompter as well :)
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »