Reviews for What Hurts the Most?:Sequel to Contact
Please update xx
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This is so good please please please continue!?:D
Lalilulelovee chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This song makes me cry. T_T I listened to it after I read your story and it was so full of feels. I love it.

My only complain is that you shouldn't have placed the lyrics i parenthesis. I dunno, just a personal thing. Italics are fine, but putting it on parenthesis, plus the italics doesn't look too good. I suggest sticking with italics. That's all, but great story.
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Gotta disagree with the user below. I LOVED when Shaundi had a major rage at Viola, I loved that! You proved how Shaundi still isn't over Gat's death! Great work, I loved that. I like the way you present Shaundi's dialogue and attitude, its actually exactly like it was in the game!

Plot-Wise I really like it! (I helped. Yes!) I can't wait to see how you're going to write the 'chat' with Viola, hopefully Blaze will beat her up.. For no reason. :) I hate Viola, so, so much. I'm lovin' the story right now. If you need a beta reader to help with your grammar, I'm here. Jus' sayin. :P Keep going!
androidsasa chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I'd suggest a beta reader, there are way too many spelling errors.

You seem to forget where to put capital letters correctly, as proved when you left a lot out of name of people and places. Aslo, there where times when you capitalised randomly in the middle of a "sentence".

I air quote 'sentence' because of all of the ones in there, they mostly were run on, meaning that they never seemed to end. On that, one chapter was just one massive paragraph, it was not split correctly based on subject matter and speech.

Spellings were off, too. Liar is spelled with an A, not E and 'they're' should be used instead of they are, not 'there'.

Finally, don't space between a word and a piece of punctuation, like: ' " What's going on ? Shaundi said , while walking to Blaze . '

It should be: ' "What's going on? Shaundi said, while walking to Blaze. '

On the plot, it seemed strange to me how suddenly Shaundi flipped at Viola. She seemed really genuine and told Shaundi the truth, so her saying she wasn't in the loop about Gat's whereabouts should have been accepted even just a little. That particular scene could've been much longer and descriptive, but nonetheless I'd like to read on - the plot seems interesting.

Don't mean to critisize so much, but in the long run it'll help, promise.
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I'm loving this! Please, I'm actually begging you to continue, it was just so amazing, I mean, if they do find Johnny then it's gonna be class. Maybe Shaundi will be able to find out a few things? Or that traitor Viola knows something.. (Sorry, I just HATE Viola) Lol xD Please continue.. It's amazing!
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Wow, this almost made me tear up. It's just must be so hard to cope with fighting three rival gangs and a whole fucking military at once. Then you spend countless months trying to avenge Johnny but still.. He's gone. I loved this so much! It really grabs hold of your emotions, and the descriptions and detail you added were nice. I really liked the friendship between the Boss and Shaundi, they are the two who were most affected by Johnny's sudden death, but who knows.. maybe he's still alive...? As always, I loved it! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
So you think johnnys not dead either...Huh And I thought I was the only one
NeneMonroe76 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is pretty good. But, a hint of sadness at the same time. You're a good writer. Along with that you give lots of emotion for your character and that's what I like about your writing. This is for all of your stories. Good job TropicalRain :)Btw, thanks for your review on my story so far!
johnnygatsonlywife chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Your my favorite author on here so far make more please!
Imperfect7Mami chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Really Good JOB! Continue?:)
johnnyWhore chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i love love love (x10000000000000000) this story its so emotional to me ; ) i love your work and your character Blaze mind if I use her for a story ?
Meline chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love love love the ending it mad me happy/sad. Fav partt.. "Rest in peace johnny" i feel bad for her but I kno one thing I KNOW SHE NOES HES NOT DEAD AND I CAN EASILY SEE THAT LOVE THIS FIC
guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I really like this story and im looking foward to see more of ur work the ending is my fav part.. I almost wanted to cry : ( i also smiled when she sad "rest in peacee jphnny"
smileboo chapter 1 . 8/25/2012