Reviews for Looking Through The Eyes Of Love
reneerose chapter 14 . 4/23
This is cute and funny! Adam and Mary practically adopting Benjamin and Jennifer! Too bad this didn't play out onscreen, it would have given Linwood Boomer and Melissa Sue Anderson something to do before they left the show LOL. I always was sad at how they left the show with no really good sendoff story. Bothers me to no end. Thanks.
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Good fourteen chapters.
Sn1963 chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
I loved your story. I always wanted Mary and Adam to both see and not to lose their precious baby boy. Plus I loved your story of Rosie and the Daltons. I liked it that the twins were reunited and I thought it was sad about Nellie and Percival. Plus I also liked the fact that Albert didn't die and that Sylvia didn't die either and that Carrie married Erik Schiller. I always though the actor that played him was very handsome. I loved him in the Witch Mountain movies.
Imaginer.012 chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
This is such a happy chapter- I love it! I can't wait for more!
Imaginer.012 chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
lemacd chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
catching up with your story... can't believe you killed nellie! not in a 'i hate you' way, but in a 'wow, that's brave' kind of way. enjoying your story.
Imaginer.012 chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Awwww. This chapter is soooo sad:( it was very well written, but horribly sad.
lhotp4life891 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Awesome chapter! I just want to know what happens!
Imaginer.012 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
AGGGHHH I don't want anything to go wrong! Especially on if them go blind again. Please, take pity on us readers. I hope it isn't anything too serious. Great chap by the way
Tauna P Strawn chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Oh oh, what has happened with the baby she was carrying?
Imaginer.012 chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
? What?! Is the baby breech? Please update soon! I will die of waiting! ... Good chapter btw
dinkyboo chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
And? A cliffhanger. On the edge of my seat anticipating the outcome.
lhotp4life891 chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Please update soon (:
Imaginer.012 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Good story so far. I can't wait for the rest!
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
I like the idea that Mary and Adam still have their son and that another child is on the way. :)