Reviews for What if?
gabe chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
your the best but pleas in the next chap make them have i big kiss in shcool and a majer bade in rv moment love you :) update soon
The Creative Victorious Awards chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
awww i love the whole story! the idea was amazing and your writing is just perfffff! keep up with the good job!

Jess
Milda Malione chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
OMG, I can't believe I just found this awesome fanfic of yours now and not a long time ago. *silly me.
I read all the chapters in two days and I reeeaally loved it. For bade shipper, I think this what should really happened on the series because in some points, your story is waaay better and more interesting than the real episodes (my apology to Dan Schneider. Hehe).
Anyway, you did a very great job! Thanks. :)
sdsdfgh chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
oj
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
LOLZ LOVE THIS
The Creative Victorious Awards chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Hello! We'd like to inform you that your story has been nominated for Best Bade at the CVAs!
Imjadeilovebeck chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
I 3 this chapter! I also read a story by i think ohsnapitzlaura called together forever 2: missing moments. And jade got a red wig and cut it up. Then she got a bald cap and put it on her head. Finally, she laid the cut up wig hair around cat to make her think it was her real hair. Urs is good too! :* :*:*:* see ya!

Big fan, big fan!
NtinaBo0 chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
I love your story you are amazing !bade forever
Ashley chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Loved it
Ashley chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
I really like all of it except the ending . It was really gd tho!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Yh ur kinda right is ok but a little bit boring
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Meh it was o..k
Ashley chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Kool but maybe u should add more things goin on with beck and tori like sexual stuff and then jade gettin mad but later jade forgives him for sum reason
CloveHermioneHatter chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
I found these story's amazing thank you for writing them they are actually brilliant ideas xx