Reviews for Sweet Treats
Madmusicfreak chapter 41 . 9/24/2013
I swear its better everytime I read it. Amazing. I so fell in love with these characters. Great job!
Kat chapter 41 . 8/3/2013
THIS WAS AMAZEBALLS!
BonesnCastleFREAK chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
Oh my god! This is great! I love how the Angela character, kinda reminded me of Angela in Bones ;) such a brilliant story, loved every minute, please write a sequel? :)
lissy2110 chapter 41 . 1/8/2013
Hey,

a great and fantastic story.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
thatwriterchic chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I'd have taken him somewhere, that's all I'm saying.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 41 . 1/1/2013
Such a cute fluffy story! It got bumpy a few times but, it made the end that much more sweet.
TheSpunkRansom chapter 41 . 12/21/2012
oh my God! your story was just really... really fuckingly amazing! i loved it! thank u so much! n for ur info, i read at exactly 2 - 5:15 AM ! Its worth it !
TheSpunkRansom chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
love it!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 41 . 11/24/2012
Good story ! I enjoyed reading it.
aeinrkheaven chapter 41 . 10/30/2012
awwww found this 2 hours ago and I couldnt stop reading! loved it
Elevator Cakes chapter 41 . 10/17/2012
AWWWWWWW!
THATS SO SWEET!
A little sappy
BUT SOOOO SWEET!
LOVE IT!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS STORY! IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES!
PhoenixTu chapter 41 . 10/13/2012
So sweet. I'm going to miss this story so much. Will you be writing any outtakes? I would really like to read about the future ] Thanks for writing this.
PhoenixTu chapter 40 . 10/13/2012
Everybody deserves a second chance. I'm so happy they're a family again. I so knew that Charlie didn't hide those letters!
umm what chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
okay i'm sorry but you spent the last 14 chapters going on and on about how evil Marie is and making it so dramatic and THIS is the story you come up with? She left Bella so that she could go to a good school? that's pathetic. i can understand not making Marie SUPER evil and stuff, but in order to do that you can't drone on for 14 chapters about how evil she is and how much Bella hates her. the thing about writing a story is that it has to make sense. surprised you didn't know that.
nello25 chapter 41 . 10/11/2012
such a sweet story. a real treat, i loved it