Reviews for Seven Minutes in Heaven
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love how completely oblivious DG is to the fact that everyone knows Wyatt is in love with her, but won't admit it, even to himself. You've done an impressive job with the game series, but I'm pretty certain I've never seen an author that is as attacked by their muse as you. Sometimes I have no idea how you come up with this stuff, but I'm glad you do. I so enjoy reading your work.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Meanwhile, the conversation between all the fleeing males.

"He SHOT the bottle; what do you think he could do to a closet?!"

"They can have the whole room!"

Jeb's fingers are in his ears and he's la-la-la-ing to block them out.
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is actually a fantastic ending to this "game". Favorite'd.
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Abandon ship! Abort, mayday, run away! ...yes everyone, please go :) Leave only DG and Tinman in the room...mwahahaha
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
All the males have apparently gained some very wise survival instincts. This was certainly not a game I would have expected to come up (mostly because I imagine it leading to Cain's mind exploding), but it was an entertaining story none the less. Great work.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
(laughing) Yes run for your lives you young lords. I can see a door handle being shot off. And other a fending parts being removed forcefully.

:3 Bet Cain wasn't excepting thumb wrestling. Hey at least he didn't ask for names of the guys who might have been in the closet with DG so he could hunt them down.

I like how this one turned out even if it wasn't what I thought it would be by the title.
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
The poor men in the OZ. They just don't stand a chance around DG. Even her friendship might earn them a one way ticket to the pearly gates. Cain really needs to lighten up. And I seriously hope her admission doesn't have him scouring the Otherside for the hapless boy(s) who might or might not have played Seven Minutes in Heaven with DG.

Never played it myself...sounds like a lot of fun. Must tell hubby. :)
unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So funny! Seriously the last line was classic! Loved it, thanks for updating!