Reviews for Will you do the fandango?
BlueSkies23 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is really good, haha 3 I can't wait to read more of your stuff
Wowza48 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I'm not good at reviews though :( (great story btw)
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is great story; hilarious! Jack doing backflips - now why doesn't that surprise me? Would you write one where Sally Sparrow comes back, maybe to meet Torchwood?
Time Lady Evangeline chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Okay, this one-shot was awesome. Every time I let out a laugh, my mom looked up at me like I was crazy! Right now, she's staring me down... O_O And yep, it's me :D you're biggest fan! I won't have any fanfics up for a few days, but I'd be happy to play the review game then! Keep writing! :D
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
ROTFL the line sounded familiar but I was not expecting drunken Bohemian Rhapsody! Young drunk River drunk Doctor Jack? This could be fun - hope you carry it on :)
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ha! That was hilarious! I loved it! FAVED!

}And I've joined the Review Game. I put it on my profile!
Dragonsbain chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
LOL. The last line was hysterical. Please carry on with this.
Mathea2005 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
OH my Gosh , I want more lol. You should continue on with this that would like make my day. I always wanted river and captain jack to meet. lol

"And who are you." "Spoilers"
page-of-breath chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Dude, I did not expect River to be that kind of drunk. But fantastic story! And I will totally play the "review game" with you, although NO ONE reads my story. (yeah, singular...) but I'm starting a different one soonish!
Mrs Doctor chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Really cool, hope you do more or a sequel. :)
10Blue10 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
ha ha ha ha ha! This is so funny!
John Watson chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Thanks for making that story for me! But I didn't realize it would be so... Sexual... XD thanks anyway!
DoctorWhoFanwarrior11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012