Reviews for Like a Home
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Yay! I love the ending...but of course I knew I would! Great story. :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Excellent...I love this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens at dinner! :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
So sweet! I love how in this chapter he realizes for the first time how much Daphne cares about him.
iloveromance chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Not that I'm surprised at all but this was such a sweet and melt-worthy continuation of "Like a Movie". I loved Niles confessing to Daphne that he'd dreamed about her and had been dreaming about her for a long time. Sigh... and the kiss... Will definitely be reading this over again!
iloveromance chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Oh I can only imagine the melt-worthy stuff that's coming up! How sweet of her to arrange the stuff they bought in his apartment and of course he's going to repay her by taking her out to dinner. Can't wait to see how this ends!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Aw, what a sweet chapter! I love Daphne helping him buy sheets and blankets for his bed and I have to admit that I kind of figured something melt-worthy was coming when she asked him to feel how soft the blanket was. This is such an awesome idea for a story! I love it!
cumberland river relic chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Nicely done! I appreciate how you let Daphne come to her own realization about Niles. Also, I like the way you tied this chapter back to when they went to the movie.
cumberland river relic chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Linking the restaurant owner to the Wine Club was a creative idea! Also, I appreciate how you wrote Niles in this scene in his manner toward Daphne.
cumberland river relic chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
You bring up a good idea in this scene - that Niles really didn't have input in things during his marriage to Maris.
cumberland river relic chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
"Well...just don't stay out too late then."

Nicely written. That sounds like a father talking to a daughter and her date!
cumberland river relic chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I like your set-up for the story. Niles using Frasier's bedroom reminds me of when Daphne's brother Simon used it - although Simon was more intrusive.
leighann415 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Aww, you were right, that was very melt-worthy! I loved the moment when Daphne realized her feelings for Niles were deeper than friendship. So so good! :) Loved this story, and can't wait for the next one! *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Another sweet chapter. :) I love Niles offering to buy her dinner. Wonder where you got that idea, hehe. ;) Niles is such a gentlemen here. :) Great job.
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
this was sheer perfection! please write more soon- I'm hooked!
BaronessBlixen chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Absolutely perfect ending :) I'm SO glad you wrote this sequel; I feel honored that my story inspired this one. Extremely well done! Absolutely love it. Thank you so much for writing it!