Reviews for I'll Fly Away
Fireeye chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
WOW! Great story! You must have done a lot of background research. Nice with a different background story for Clint, it is more interesting when you don't know "the story" already.
galimeril chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Truly a fantastic work. I couldn't put it down and it's now 2 am. I regret nothing. Your characters were engaging and your plot innovative. Well worth the read and I cannot wait to start the rest of your work over the Christmas holidays.

Have a lovely week and stay healthy!

galimeril ;D
Malty chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Wow this was fantastic! You have such a way with the written word. All Avengers characters were spot on and your OCs are fantastic!
Shazrolane chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
I've read your other stories, but avoided this one for a while. OC, AU, not from Clint's viewpoint, I figured eh, someone decided to write a Mary Sue fic. Wow was I wrong. This was much more realistic back story for Clint. Having it being told from another viewpoint was part of what made it so realistic; isn't it the mystery of Clint that we all love, the fact that he hides so much? There's no way this story would have had so much emotional punch if it was told from his viewpoint.

The little details in the story that I know from my life experiences, of the Kingdom of Trimaris, Buckhead being for the rich, etc just continually added to the realism. This reads so much as a biography of Clint, not just a fan fic.

I'm really sorry it took me so long to read this. And I'll be coming back to it to read it again.
Estele chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
(I'm going back and reading the whole thing because I accidentally skipped to chapter 12 and couldn't tear myself away) but this. This is the Jeaninne from Resillence 1: A Door that Locks Behind You, right? I was just overjoyed that we're getting the behind-the-scenes story about that. :) Okay, going back now.
Thanks for the story!
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
What a special, unique, and interesting (and enjoyable) backstory you've provided. I like it.
Sar-kaz-m chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Awesome tale. I love the idea that Clint's circus background is utter BS.
You did something very cool & usual for me here, which is you made me care about an O.C. which usually I TOTALLY avoid, but Jeannine was interesting enough to keep me hooked on her own. *gives suspicious look* You don't write professionally?

Drabble FTW! \o/ (I actually don't dance in the Society. But I do shoot things. On & off the battlefield. Have played sniper at Pennsic. :-D)
Sar-kaz-m chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Hi! So, I started with Resilience, and I'm loving it all, but I had to finally review on this chappie, because the idea of Clint getting his start in Royal Rounds makes me giggle madly.
Cheers,
Sarkazm
S.K.A. Mistress Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova, Barony of Carolingia, East Kingdom