Reviews for Til the End of the World
guitarbabe2005 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
beautiful
electricgurl chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
i really enjoyed this fic. It was well done:) good job you have a real skill at writing I hope you contiune on with it:)
buffspike chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
totally liked it I was trying to find a fanfic where spike saved the world season 5 this one was totally cool write many more stories :) loved this one :)
Mourning Black chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
Wow...that was deeply satisfying, I gotta' say. Short, sweet, and to the point. Definitely the way Spike would've wanted to go, if he'd gotten the chance in 'The Gift'. Kind of like one of his fantasies about saving Buffy come true, like he told her about when she was first brought back. Very, very nice, lovely ending to boot! A pleasure to read. THANK YOU!
Xantiarta chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
*Sob* Why couldn't Buffy see Spike like this? I think I went through a whole box of tissues! You are a very talented writer.
timeends chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
bwahhh! *sniff*... bloody hell... you make cry.. luckily nobody is around to see me like this.. like a super poof... This story is really good and touching... but really sad :-( ... any plan for epilogue? Keep up your good work.. Buffy and Spike, yay to you!
The-Bloody chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Exceptional
John chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
Brilliant fic! But I did sorta hope for a happier ending... even tho it wouldn't have been that plausible...
Lola chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
OK- now I really am going to cry! well done!
Lola chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Oh My Goddess! That was absolutly beautiful-I'm seriously about to cry- you've made me love Spike even more (if that is possible!)
Trinity chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
I almost cried I thought it was one of the best written stories I have ever read! I dont really like the thought of my William dyin but I hope you write more and in it you bring him back. In my book I brought Buffy back by the tears of the Key so I guess if you want you could use my idea and bring him back that way but as a human but thats your choice. Beautiful story and beautifully written.

Trinity Dawn Summers
Heather chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Amazing. Thank you for making it so easy to see Spike die. The whole story was so strong. So strong in fact that it made me feel weak. Bringing me to tears. Also thanks for leaving a light in Buffy's heart for Spike. It made his demise so much easier to take.
Lioness chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
I have really enjoyed your writing. Awesome job getting the feelings of the reader wrapped into the story, heck i am almost in tears. The only real negative thing I have to say is that your battle scenes are a little weak, it was really tough to visualize and also maybe try using some more sensory descriptions, besides visual 'cause visual is one of your definite strong points. Anyway brilliant story line, although you did kill Spike and that's never a good thing (just kidding).
Deirdra chapter 2 . 11/12/2002
Bloody 'ELL! You made me cry! *sniff* I loved it though...just consider me an angst-a-holic. *tears up again* Waaaahhhhh! SPIKE! *goes off to pout* Brilliant story. *bows to your greatness* Sincerely, Deirdra
NShadows chapter 2 . 11/4/2002