Reviews for Free Falling
masterphantom05 chapter 6 . 8/6
I dont know what to say. Just a well written emotional story. One of my favorite. Keep up the good work
Was definetly worth the wait. Please do the last chapter soon I can't wait to see how this turns out. Great update.
eilcon chapter 5 . 8/2
Thanks for updating a very good story.
J.B.F.Fan chapter 5 . 8/2
I wish there were more than 1 chapter left.
clsh2777 chapter 5 . 8/2
Holy Cow! Intense! Love it.
brwnsuga chapter 4 . 2/11
I'm excited to see what happens next. Totally, new twist.
tkent chapter 4 . 1/28
I need to know what happens next like I need air. Please update and give us a little more or some closure.
emy.hant chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
won't you update it ! ... PLEASE TT_TT
LauraMaeH94 chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
So well written! Cannot wait for more
femerlin chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Would really like to see where this is going. Hope life gives you time to finish this.
livfan23 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
This story is so good. Will you please update! I really enjoy it and would like to see you continue!
rizzlez4lyf chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You write so beautifully. My emotions are already too tied uo in this, and the first chapter is all that I"ve read! Please don't stop writing this, you are doing amazing. I want to cry in fear of what will happen to Jane, in anexiety of what has already happened to her to make her feel that way, and in fear of how Maura feels. I'm already so invested in this, please continue. AMAZING! If I had an account, I"d star, favorite, follow, like...whatever to this story.
zoetaylortheREV chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
please do continue xx
Star MacAllister chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Interesting start. I vote for a continuance!

Also, you mentioned in your AN about beta-ing. The last part of the following sentence is worth looking at: "Trust me, sweetheart. Nothing can happen with you here, I believe need to as well."
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Hmm so this is where Jane makes that decision? Can't wait to see what you do when we catch up to that scene :) good job!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »