Reviews for Haunted
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh that's.. so freaking awesome. So creepy, and so dark.. and oh jeez.. I want more!
Guess Who chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
-Crieslikeadramaticschoolgirl -

This was freaky, it scared me and made me feel horrible and now my Antonio RP partner will wonder why I am all twitchy around her tomorrow.

That means you've succeeded in making a captivating, compelling, and interesting fic that just made me feel too many emotions. Congratulations, you're brilliant and so is this story. I admit I am depressed now. Oh whatever could be wrong with dear Antonio?

Lovely, sickeningly twisted fic that hurt my feels because anything involving my muse, Lovi, feels personal. xD

HOWEVER again that's a good thing. Drama is good. Good job, keep up your brilliant work.
Hotel.California.Dream chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
How does this not have any comments...? This fanfic is one of the best I've seen. No I am NOT going to flame this. Usually it takes a lot for me to review a fanfiction, but this fanfic was soo outstanding it had to be done! The entire time reading this, for some reason the fiction was pulling at my heart strings. At one point I thought I was going to cry in sadness for poor Romano. Keep up the good work!