Reviews for What You Want Most
BloodRose101 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Beautifully done! Love it... great job thanks for sharing! :)
MonNos chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I'M VERY HAPPY :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
MonNos chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
lovely, finally he did it
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
That was so good!
LurkxReptile chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Wow, what a great way to end it. I am truly happy for your epilogue. This story has been amazing, I could truly relate this to the gundam world and see your story as the real final conclusion to the Wing series.

In my opinion, you could have a sequel. Zero must rise again, a new war breaks out and a pregnant Releana is taken hostage. Heero and the gundam pilots rebuild the gundams and Heero must once again pilot the Winged Zero Gundam and lead the pilots into new epic battles in a quest to save his wife and unborn child.

But all of this is just my idea, I just thought it could give you some inspiration. Your writing has been great to read and I look forward to the future if you decide to write a sequel.

It's been fun, this is my final review. Good by for now.
theevilashleynes chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
love
LurkxReptile chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Really good chapter. Basically that would sum up what would really happen between Heero and Releana. I am really happy to have read this story, it truly has been a great piece of work. I am honestly speechless.

I guess all I can say, is good luck with your play and I now await for the epilogue so I can give my final review.
abysmal2218 chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
FINALLY! :D
i love their kisses!
Scarlet Eve chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
I misread your author note and thought this was the last chapter. I almost had a heart attack until I realized you weren't fInished yet. Hope you get the chance to post another chapter soon!
Scarlet Eve chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
I almost cried when Relena dropped the bear. If I wasn't at work I probably would have!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Love!
MonNos chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
you better do it right this time, heero!
LurkxReptile chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Suspenseful.

This story is just amazing, I can't help but appraise you for your writing it has been fun reading, I can sense that there will be only a couple more chapters and it pains me to see it come to an end, so please as you always do, do you best.

Great work and I now wait to see what happens next.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
update
Bkil chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Can't wait for next chapter to find out how Heero figures this one out!

I really liked the scene by the fountain, well done.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »