Reviews for Irreconcilable Differences
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is fantastic.
Tiresias-135 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Interesting. Now if you'll excuse, it's time to raid deviantart for possible inspired arts...
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Crackfic LUV! Doc Oc gives eight thumbs up!
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is ridiculously brilliant! Smart, funny & probably the best Masami break-up conversation I've read. I first read this a couple months ago & I come back to it whenever I need a laugh (this is my 4th time reading it).

Really, I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Even this had a more decisive break-up than the series did. Mako's waffling was really getting on my nerves and I'm glad at least here they break it off a little more clearly. That said, I cracked up as soon as you started channeling SomeRandomGuy. Personally I prefer Marvel, so I really cheered that Asami is on the that side of the line. Bei Fong may just be my favorite character in the whole series, so I'm glad you link her to some cool Marvel characters. If Bolin's Robin, he's at least the Teen Titans version of Robin. Bolin is awesome! This was hugely fun, and I do prefer how the break-up goes down in this than to how things seemed to indecisively get resolved in the show. I'm actually hoping Mako and Korra run into a bunch of relationship trouble because of how they both acted when Mako was officially with Asami.

I really need to get around to reviewing the last chapter of "Out of the Ashes" sometime...
AislingSmith chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love the comic book references. This is awesome!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
oh gosh, so much crack but i love it so much, absolutely hilarious and awesome, well done
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012