Reviews for Fool, Void, Judgement
tsabhackers chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
This's still no chapter 7 yet?
3697014 chapter 6 . 4/30/2017
aw it's over :(
ZERO chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Still no chapter 7 and 8 yet?
ZERO chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Still no no.7 yet?
ZERO chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Still no chapter 7 yet?
i30817 chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Is this deader than disco?
Number III chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
That is my actual pen. I can't login right now for some reason.

This is a dead fic, most likely, but...

Agnes: Justice (for reasons that should be self evident, but if necessary, a desire for vengeance and strict adherence to duty seems right up her alley.)

Colbert: Temperance (Colbert was harder as Siesta is the Hanged Man - which makes sense, mind - but Temperance is usually someone caught between two extremes trying to find a balance, which fits Colbert who's caught between his past duty and actions as a soldier and his desire for peace. )

Kirche doesn't make a very good Empress. As an outgoing character who's very sociable - and met quickly - she fits more with Magician to me. She might also be the Star, however, as she inspires positivity in those around her [conflicts with Louise aside - though you can interpret those as her attempting to distract/encourage Louise.] The Empress is supposed to be a wise, authoritative character. In FoZ the first that comes to mind regarding it is Louise's mother.

Tiffania would make a nice Sun. Boundless optimism in spite of terrible circumstances.

Henrietta is definitely the Fortune. Attempting to seize her destiny in spite of her circumstances? Check. Making important decisions? Also check.

Hm. That's all I have, though.
droffatsstafford chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Having read most of the other FoZ/Persona Series Crossovers, I'm now reading this one. I quite like it. From what you've said, you have a master plan, and you've recently updated (I say recently, but it's been over a month since the last update.). I really love what you've done with the story. I have yet to watch the anime yet, but, oh well. I'm looking forward to your next update. Sorry that my review is crappy, but I'm still half-asleep, somehow.

Yeah... Farewell.
888WhiteQueen18 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
I really love your work hi there!
nakrithedemon chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
so is this story still going or did it go the way of the dodo?
darklinks100 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
good work just put more detail when you write make things longer.
grandshadowseal chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
this was great! and i can't wait for Siesta to wake up!
grandshadowseal chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
so will Siesta be able to see Ryoji now? if so i can guess he's going to start flurting with her... like he does with almost every girl he meets! i can't wait for the next chapter and hope it comes out soon! XD
grandshadowseal chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
yay i love Ryoji and am happy he's back! but i wish everyone else could see him too... maybe in time?
A Jack Frost Guy chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Erm, question: Correct me if I'm mistaken, but shouldn't Minako be immune to the pain then? I'll understand immobilised, but the point is that Siegfried, who is physical damage immune, is equipped. For all intents and purposes, she shouldn't be feeling the pain, although she might feel the pressure and become immobilised.