Reviews for A Castle Crumbling
sara.malley76 chapter 9 . 1/5
Sad and wonderful both. They have to forgive each other. Always like to believe that he never slept with her . There's only two points left and dealt with in the story. Number one being did you sleep with Collin and two what about his secret of Mr. Smith.

Maybe there could be a story about castle taken the stewardess back to hotel and and Kate and Collin or at the same hotel and before they walk in the room they see each other and then they go hash out both of the secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Disgusting Castle
Pegship chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
Powerful stuff this.
operaluvr chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I just discovered this story and I loved it. It was just so beautifully written.
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
She caught him falling and threw him a lifeline! She pulled his love into her!

I'm sort of glad that the series didn't dwell on this angle of the story! Too tough!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Beautiful chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Good girl, Kate! If he would have had any hint of a chance that you actually loved him, none of this would have happened. He had given up hope.
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Thank the Lord he was honest with her! No matter what the cost, he gave her the truth. That had to hurt!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
That would be a lovely gesture until he tells her what he just got through doing!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
This is a sad story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Sweet of her. The way she tries to let him off the hook.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
It most likely would have happened something like this. They didn't tell us yea or nay. I only know that I didn't want him to do this. Since Kate was shot, there hadn't been anyone else for either of them. I wanted it to stay that way.
bethmike3 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
This is one of the best Castle stories I've ever read! Absolutely love the fact that it is so different and has such a new perspective that I haven't read before. Well done!
LadyAshh chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
I was reading this chapter and listening my oldies music playlist and the song "left in the dark again - Barbra Streisand" came on and it felt so fitting for this story. I'm really loving it though, thanks for writing it
honeyandvodka chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Oh, Caro! Just lovely and wonderful and so very painful. I've read it before, of course, but a long time ago before I knew to review! X