Reviews for A Castle Crumbling
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
She caught him falling and threw him a lifeline! She pulled his love into her!

I'm sort of glad that the series didn't dwell on this angle of the story! Too tough!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Beautiful chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Good girl, Kate! If he would have had any hint of a chance that you actually loved him, none of this would have happened. He had given up hope.
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Thank the Lord he was honest with her! No matter what the cost, he gave her the truth. That had to hurt!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
That would be a lovely gesture until he tells her what he just got through doing!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
This is a sad story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Sweet of her. The way she tries to let him off the hook.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
It most likely would have happened something like this. They didn't tell us yea or nay. I only know that I didn't want him to do this. Since Kate was shot, there hadn't been anyone else for either of them. I wanted it to stay that way.
bethmike3 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
This is one of the best Castle stories I've ever read! Absolutely love the fact that it is so different and has such a new perspective that I haven't read before. Well done!
LadyAshh chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
I was reading this chapter and listening my oldies music playlist and the song "left in the dark again - Barbra Streisand" came on and it felt so fitting for this story. I'm really loving it though, thanks for writing it
honeyandvodka chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Oh, Caro! Just lovely and wonderful and so very painful. I've read it before, of course, but a long time ago before I knew to review! X
honeyandvodka chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Guh. Lovely and painful in equal measure!
honeyandvodka chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
The heaviness is lifting...
honeyandvodka chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Okay now this is really hurting!
honeyandvodka chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Sadness. Weight of the world on poor castle.