Reviews for The Queen Has Been Overthrown
So glad to see an update on this fic! Yes, people are still following it! Still hoping that Emily can grow up and start to be a true wife to Paige. Here's to hoping!
All I want is for Spencer and Paige and Emily to be happy and I just feel so so sorry. Please please let things turn for the better soon?
Is Ezra still alive?
I loved the flashback! 'That's not fair the idiot almost stepped on me' was perfect. I hope there are more flashbacks with Spencer & Melissa.
Awe, I wish that Melissa had been sending Spencer stuff while she was in prison, or at least helping her in some way. I hope she & Spencer meet soon. Loved this chapter, as usual :)
This is amazing so far. I really hope that Spencer meets Melissa again & they get closer!
lemon-rind chapter 34 . 7/23
Damn, I said I wouldn't stay up reading fanfiction, but here I am at 2 am again/ This was quite the chapter.
Sami05 chapter 34 . 7/21
Aaaaaahhhhh! I love this story! Please update soon
subway20 chapter 34 . 7/20
So glad that you're back! This story is awesome. I loved the Spencer/Melissa bonding, and Spencer interacting with her nephews was so cute. But I'm longing for some McHastings time. And I want Paige and Emily to reconnect, too. Please don't throw Paige out of the picture. She deserves the best. And so does Spencer, of course. That's the point I guess... they can't both have Emily (or that would be, well, a special arrangement).
dnmann chapter 34 . 7/19
A great chapter. Worth the wait. Glad you are back.
Holy cow! I don't mind the wait when you come in with amazing chapters like that!
S.A chapter 34 . 7/17
Still very interested in this story. Is it wrong that I want Paige out of the picture so that spencer and Emily can be together already
mione 956 chapter 34 . 7/18
I like this chapter so much; it is both heartbreaking and heartwarming. I still want to see more of Spencer interacting with Melissa and her family; it's so adorable! I think this fic is the best and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for continuing to update, you're awesome!
shamika.grandberry chapter 34 . 7/17
WOW GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK THAT WAS ONE HELL OF AN HAPPY SPENCER IS GETTING ALONG WITH MELISSA AND HER NEPHEWS. WHO'S BODY WAS FOUND OUTSIDE OF TOWN? AMAZING WORK

UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Breyanaxo chapter 34 . 7/17
I've missed this. Thanks for the update. You always know how to get my emotions going with these updates.